Would Eli To The Jets Be A Possibiity?

TuscanyTile2

37 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Eli isn't qualified to be a Jets QB. For starters, he's been to the playoffs, which is an automatic disqualifier - but more importantly, he hasn't been universally rejected by the other 31 teams in the league. Once that happens, he might have a chance to suit up in green and white.

Lmfao

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Eli isn't qualified to be a Jets QB. For starters, he's been to the playoffs, which is an automatic disqualifier - but more importantly, he hasn't been universally rejected by the other 31 teams in the league. Once that happens, he might have a chance to suit up in green and white.

Interestingly enough mark Sanchez has won playoff games in as many postseasons as the great Eli(2).  Unfortunately Mark's D couldn't get it done in title games and beyond or he'd have SBs like Eli.

5 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Interestingly enough mark Sanchez has won playoff games in as many postseasons as the great Eli(2).  Unfortunately Mark's D couldn't get it done in title games and beyond or he'd have SBs like Eli.

I figured it out.  You ARE Mark Sanchez!  (Or his mother or father.)

Best of luck in your life outside of the NFL and thanks for the small handful of fleeting memories.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I figured it out.  You ARE Mark Sanchez!  (Or his mother or father.)

Best of luck in your life outside of the NFL and thanks for the small handful of fleeting memories.

I just like to deal in reality, Eli has PO wins in only 2 of his seasons of his long career, mark was a primary starter for 4 years and has playoff wins in as many postseasons.  The Eli love needs to stop, he's an average QB that played well in 2 postseasons but he has never won a playoff game where his D allowed more than 20 points.

Just now, nyjunc said:

I just like to deal in reality, Eli has PO wins in only 2 of his seasons of his long career, mark was a primary starter for 4 years and has playoff wins in as many postseasons.  The Eli love needs to stop, he's an average QB that played well in 2 postseasons but he has never won a playoff game where his D allowed more than 20 points.

Eli is one of the most overrated players. No disagreement there.

Archived