Just did a 3 round fanspeak mock...

Beerfish

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I love these because they have both rosen and darnold falling to us which is not going to happen.  Any draft where we get either one of them at 7 and I am happy as a clam.

I thought your draft was a fluke, but apparently not.

I just did the draft on "classic" not "difficult" option. I may try that today if I get some time.

Just did another with the "Difficult" option and using Fanspeak's board. Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield gone before JETS pick at 11. Also am wondering why on the 2 previous drafts above we didn't have a 7th rd pick, but do in this draft, unless I just didn't select 7 rounds.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.53.18 AM.png

1.  Beer's initial mock that started this thread would be the absolute, without question, beyond any shadow of a doubt best draft we could ever possibly have.

2.  I think these drafts are really flawed, not only due to Rosen or Darnold being there at 7, but Clelin Ferrell will be a top 20 pick, Josh Allen is a legitimate 2nd rounder, and no chance nick chubb or sony michael makes it to the 3rd. 

1 hour ago, BCJet said:

1.  Beer's initial mock that started this thread would be the absolute, without question, beyond any shadow of a doubt best draft we could ever possibly have.

2.  I think these drafts are really flawed, not only due to Rosen or Darnold being there at 7, but Clelin Ferrell will be a top 20 pick, Josh Allen is a legitimate 2nd rounder, and no chance nick chubb or sony michael makes it to the 3rd. 

I agree that the fanspeak stuff is not realistic, its more for entertainment. I know we all know that. 

And yeah I would take Beer's initial draft or the 2nd one that I did (they are essentially the same) just different RB

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Darnold isn’t falling to 2 let alone 7

On 12/6/2017 at 1:00 PM, Stark said:

I agree that the fanspeak stuff is not realistic, its more for entertainment. I know we all know that. 

And yeah I would take Beer's initial draft or the 2nd one that I did (they are essentially the same) just different RB

I know reading comprehension is challenging ... lol. 

On 12/6/2017 at 11:15 AM, Stark said:

Also am wondering why on the 2 previous drafts above we didn't have a 7th rd pick, but do in this draft, unless I just didn't select 7 rounds.

I think it is a mistake.  Our 7 went to Seattle in the Sheldon deal.

Archived