Baker Mayfield

southtown24th

4 hours ago, Joejet said:

I just want a real nfl qb whether it be a solid existing pro such as Cousins, or one of the top college QBs coming out.  I love Baker Mayfield and have watched every Oklahoma game because of him.  I don’t pretend to be a qb guru so I don’t know if he will or won’t make it as a top flight nfl qb.  I do know he’s a lot of fun to watch, has had tremendous success in college, and has an infectious passion for the game.

those are qualities that are important. Esp the last one, that to me shows he make players around him better with his play, I also saw he was stomping around the sidelines talking to everyone as a leader should in those games

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Honestly, it sounds like Morton is already going to the Raiders and Bowles is going to replace him with one of his besties who’ll run the wing-t. If you like Mayfield and want him to succeed, you don’t want the Jets to draft him.

We can block it dont be silly

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Undersized partyboys who play in nothing but shotgun in college always do well just ask Manziel

Manziel never really had a chance, he only started 8 games(and won 2 of them which is 1 more than Cle has won in the last 2 years combined).

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Manziel never really had a chance, he only started 8 games(and won 2 of them which is 1 more than Cle has won in the last 2 years combined).

Manziel could have been a decent pro if he quit drinking and drugging.  Trouble is I think Manziel was actually more talented coming out of college than Mayfield 

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Manziel could have been a decent pro if he quit drinking and drugging.  Trouble is I think Manziel was actually more talented coming out of college than Mayfield 

as far as we know Mayfield doesn't have a drinking/drug problem.  Manziel was a better runner, Mayfield the better passer.  we'll see what happens but from what I have seen I wouldn't be upset if we took Mayfield. 

7 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Manziel was more talented then Baker Mayfield in college?

Yea, definitely.....

Archived