The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Disagree. Last time you were scum here you were scum with me and you went nutso on day 1 and got yourself lynched. Very bullish literally the opposite of what you just said. 

Yes but that was off meta play. It wasn't a very good game for me lol.

Who are you picking between? Seems like you two were the only trains. I hope you feel more strongly about Brick as scum than you do yourself? Haha 

I was choosing between him and Pac.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

That makes absolutely no sense.

If you think his attitude coincides with randing a scum role then why did it surprise you initially that he was getting voted for it? 

The time sequence of your comments is irrelevent. You either believe X or Y. And I dont really see what could have happened in between for you to go 180 on the matter. Pac's demeanur hasnt changed since the start of the game.

But his demeanor has changed from the past several games. And my two posts are not contradictory.

I was surprised he was getting votes because I thought people would be happy with his change.

I also came to think that his changed demeanor was indicative of his landing a scum role.

On 5/19/2018 at 7:43 AM, CTM said:

DPR argued genuinely I agree, but that could just be scum motivation hidden under a strategy debate where he focused on the merits of the immediate counter to legitimize his camp on stark(both can be true, he can be scum and believe there should've been an immediate counter enabling him to argue from a genuine position).. Need to reread his posts 

JiF is more troubling, he never unvoted and just played the babe in the woods routine. "I'm so confused", "I don't know what to make of this"... Well then unvote you dipsh*t

What babe in the woods routine?  I never said I dont know what to make of this.  I was posting funny faced gifs because Stark was making zero sense.  

I was the first person to call b.s. on LK's reveal. Didnt buy it one bit. But comparatively, I thought his was handled much better than Starks and knew either way the liar was going to be hyper lynched or shot, so I went with my gut and hoped it was right so I could brag about it and rub it in Starks face.

The irony here is, you werent voting either.  So who is guilty of "I dont know what to make of this"...?

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

What babe in the woods routine?  I never said I dont know what to make of this.  I was posting funny faced gifs because Stark was making zero sense.  

I was the first person to call b.s. on LK's reveal. Didnt buy it one bit. But comparatively, I thought his was handled much better than Starks and knew either way the liar was going to be hyper lynched or shot, so I went with my gut and hoped it was right so I could brag about it and rub it in Starks face.

The irony here is, you werent voting either.  So who is guilty of "I dont know what to make of this"...?

You think I wouldn't have voted before deadline? 

16 minutes ago, Nolder said:

But his demeanor has changed from the past several games. And my two posts are not contradictory.

I was surprised he was getting votes because I thought people would be happy with his change.

I also came to think that his changed demeanor was indicative of his landing a scum role.

In your eyes his demeanor is more likely coming from scumPac.

And yet you found it scummy that people were sussing and voting him cause he was acting differently and they should have been happy with the change instead??? Lol

Is this really what you want to roll with?

Bottom line is other people noticed what you did irt pac and you called them out on it. If you think pac is on his scum game, why on earth would you say that?!  

This is an awful post. He has always come in and asking to be filled in. I literally blew up at him for the in Lizzie’s game. Nothing new there 

He always pays town as lazy and discovered. Scum Nolder plays much more bolder and reckless. Least last time we were scum together. 

Sk vs Scum is a very strange thing to say and not sure it matters. This whole post reads forced. Dont like it. 

Good look for you. By the way..? The Ape is dead yet. 

unvote

My post seemed forced ? Now I'm the SK ?  Let me tell you something about Nolder, he does come into many games as lazy town but if you read his posts this time was very different, he asked 2 people to fill him in on the game as if HE was forcing it. I've never seen him come into a thread and blatently  ask people to look stuff up for him and fill him in on things he should have seen when doing his catch-up, Sorry but that's more than Lazy town to me. If you feel differently that's fine but don't say I forced it like you're trying to make some case based on what I said about Nolder because that's weak Crush.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

My post seemed forced ? Now I'm the SK ?  Let me tell you something about Nolder, he does come into many games as lazy town but if you read his posts this time was very different, he asked 2 people to fill him in on the game as if HE was forcing it. I've never seen him come into a thread and blatently  ask people to look stuff up for him and fill him in on things he should have seen when doing his catch-up, Sorry but that's more than Lazy town to me. If you feel differently that's fine but don't say I forced it like you're trying to make some case based on what I said about Nolder because that's weak Crush.

Wow. How did you get me calling you the SK out of that? Its not weak its simply an observation I made. Not sure what I think of it and no its not a case. Ive give up casing people. IM awful at it.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Wow. How did you get me calling you the SK out of that? Its not weak its simply an observation I made. Not sure what I think of it and no its not a case. Ive give up casing people. IM awful at it.

sorry Crush my bad I saw you mentions SK vs Scum and I mis -read what you meant totally . Plus what CTM said stuck in my head as well 

I meant to say about Nolder that I do not think he is town at all but I think hes more of chance as SK rather than scum.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

sorry Crush my bad I saw you mentions SK vs Scum and I mis -read what you meant totally . Plus what CTM said stuck in my head as well 

I meant to say about Nolder that I do not think he is town at all but I think hes more of chance as SK rather than scum.

I was referring to that distinction. Thanks smash.

Official Vote Count

Nol (1) Smash

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, Brick

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sack up you big blubbering blimp

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, Brick

Brick (1) Nol 

31 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (1) Smash

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, Brick

Brick (1) Nol 

Pac has been voting Gata since D1, no?  Has even voted anyone else?  

Starting to think he's coward scum hiding like the bitch he is.

On 5/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, Pac said:

* cracks knuckles *

ok 17 players so 4 scum and a sk seems likely.  Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow for scum..  Toto for SK would be funny.

Hess is one of my finer understudies for modding so I expect this to be a heavily roled game with entertaining scenes. 

In the meantime I'll Vote JiF.

Nope!  He voted me first.  lmfao

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

Not sure who this question is relevant. 

who this question is relevant because you are trying to turn my point around.

I wasn't on either leading train, was clearly deliberating in thread with the intention to vote

You were on the leading train, were unsure in thread and never unvoted

Just now, CTM said:

who this question is relevant because you are trying to turn my point around.

I wasn't on either leading train, was clearly deliberating in thread with the intention to vote

You were on the leading train, were unsure in thread and never unvoted

None of this is true.  

On 5/18/2018 at 1:10 PM, JiF said:

Holy sh*t show. 

^ emerges from lunch break with a cloud of bong smoke in his wake

On 5/18/2018 at 1:14 PM, JiF said:

Ugh, so they're both claiming they got an innocent.  I hated LK's reveal and havent believed it but some of the responses to me legitimately saying that out loud, from the guy who I was casing the hardest, who is claiming is the real cop, basically ignored me saying that.  Plus, no bread crumbs at all and then chose to reveal after LK bread crumbed and I made fun of Stark for not seeing it. 

what a cluster ****.

^ confused about something that was clear

On 5/18/2018 at 1:14 PM, JiF said:

What?  You already revealed. 

^ confused

On 5/18/2018 at 1:16 PM, Stark said:

who i investigated.. you have played in all 3 games i have been in.. would it be common for me to reveal that info right now 

^ stark tries to clear up some of his confusion

On 5/18/2018 at 1:34 PM, JiF said:

If the bold wasnt on there, I'd be like...ok, this is easy. 

^ confused

On 5/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, JiF said:

haha - i cant even read the rest, it's giving me ptsd from batting with Smash and Smash Jr. which is another thing, why get all worked up in that conversation with the information at hand? 

^ confused

On 5/18/2018 at 2:03 PM, JiF said:

I really dont understand what you're doing here...

^confused

On 5/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, JiF said:

what?  huh?  lol 

^ confused

+ all the confused gifs you posted = reasonable for a third party to view you as confused

Note: You did quote some of starks posts and made a couple of posts questioning his claim, but you never looked at LK nor did you ever come out and say you thought Stark was lying.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

^ emerges from lunch break with a cloud of bong smoke in his wake

^ confused about something that was clear

^ confused

^ stark tries to clear up some of his confusion

^ confused

^ confused

^confused

^ confused

+ all the confused gifs you posted = reasonable for a third party to view you as confused

Note: You did quote some of starks posts and made a couple of posts questioning his claim, but you never looked at LK nor did you ever come out and say you thought Stark was lying.

None of that is me being confused.  lmfao.  That rest is a disgusting spin job.