The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

You pushing the Stark vote caused him to meltdown. But I don't think you're scum because of how much LK kept trying to force us to vote for you. Also I can't scratch Crusher because Nyn mentioned if he's GF he would come up town in an investigation

I pushed Stark to meltdown?  lmfao

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

On 5/18/2018 at 3:08 PM, GATA said:

I love how you're picking out certain posts and trying to spin this on one of the few ppl believing your cop claim. I have been doing nothing but translating your nonsense and giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Right about now if you aren't scum this is the worst play I have ever seen from you. 

I'm sorry if I end up dying for a set up or a NK i'll take it at this point my patience with you is really done. 

UNVOTE 

VOTE STARK 

On 5/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, GATA said:

ALSO @Stark for a townie you created one of the biggest distractions in my Mafia history.

We have NOLDER playing a loof CTM coming and going (w/e he gave an excuse) nyn not reading ( I love you bunnie but you haven't) Brick isn't here either The crusher (even though you cleared him still loveable still not as active) smash also not as active (work reasons too)

But we've waste the last 3 hours when we could have investigated others. 

Just all in all a terrible play by you

Interesting now in hindsight, it was me who was creating the distraction...

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

He melted down before that which is why when I tried to help him he kept trying to make a case against me 

Also quote me when I told him to cool out please  ?

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

I wasnt trying to figure out who was lying, you were.  I believed LK over Stark. 

Again, this confusion your spinning, wasnt confusion about who was lying.  It was confusion from Stark not making sense and not revealing his results.

Spinster.

Gata, smash, myself and several others got what he was saying. The fact that you didn't understand him might suggest you holster your vote until you do, no?

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

He melted down before that which is why when I tried to help him he kept trying to make a case against me 

What?  You said he created the biggest distraction in mafia history. Now today, you're claiming I created the distraction.

Gross. 

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

You pushing the Stark vote caused him to meltdown. But I don't think you're scum because of how much LK kept trying to force us to vote for you. Also I can't scratch Crusher because Nyn mentioned if he's GF he would come up town in an investigation

lk hounded jif? Scum does distance 

44 minutes ago, JiF said:

IMO our lynch pool today is - Pac, Gata, Smash, Me, Nold.

Crusher and Nyn we arent touching.

CTM and Brick came away looking very clean after that speed train on Nold.  I've got them town right now. 

Gata - the question is, was LK distancing with his reveal? Other than her gross vote on Nold, pretty clean game.

Smash - has toned it down since D1.  Disgusting vote on Nold, however, at least he explained it.  Gata didnt. 

Nold - playing the most ironic game in the history of mafia.  Unconcerned till he is.  I could see scum or SK

Pac - not paying attention, giving minimal effort while telling us, just wait! Unfortunately, we've been waiting his whole career.  Though he did start the game acting like he was going to try.  I could see him going into hiding after losing 2 teammates in back to back nights.  

JiF - bad ass town, best scum hunter of all time (except this game).

I think its Pac or Nold for me today, could go Smash too.

Vote Pac

Why so clear on Nyn? Did I miss something? 

Just now, JiF said:

English please.

1) You said you didn't udnerstand the points stark was trying to make

2) Gata, smash and I did

3) It was dueling cop claims

4) Given #3, You should've unvoted until you understood what he was saying

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

What?  You said he created the biggest distraction in mafia history. Now today, you're claiming I created the distraction.

Gross. 

And I thought English was my second language how about you go read what I typed and come back to me when you understand. Thank you.

I can also translate it in Portuguese Spanish and French let me know 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

2) Gata, smash and I did

El no comprende

1 minute ago, CTM said:

2) Gata, smash and I did

1) No.  I didnt say that.  More spin from you. I said I didnt understand him not sharing his view and that he explained himself terribly and was just making nonsensical statements hence my gifs (something you mentioned numerous times as well - ie: maybe he communicate better through spreadsheets).  

2) No, you didnt.  You said it numerous times in thread that you didnt understand how he was playing it. 

3) No sh*t.  That's why not sharing his results made no sense to me.  I would understand it if he wasnt battling in a counter situation but in a counter situation, it made no sense.  You said the same.  So did many others.

4) No.  I voted him before his reveal, you penis face.  He then butt fumbled through his reveal, saying nonsensical sh*t and not willing to share his view.  I dont have to unvote someone.  Where is this written rule?  I kept my vote on the guy I thought was lying, while you voted Nolder. 

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

ALSO @Stark for a townie you created one of the biggest distractions in my Mafia history.

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes also pretty easy to see how you went down our town cops throat and made him go full emo while creating one of the biggest distractions of the game. If it wasn't for LK pushing your case earlier I would consider you but you're basically town 

29 minutes ago, GATA said:

23 minutes ago, JiF said:

I pushed Stark to meltdown?  lmfao

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didn't say you created the distraction I said you helped him get to the point he lost it and see below.

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

yes, for some reason every time he goes against you it's guaranteed he goes overboard

I can make my font big too.

19 minutes ago, GATA said:

Also quote me when I told him to cool out please  ?

43 minutes ago, GATA said:

Yes also pretty easy to see how you went down our town cops throat and made him go full emo while creating one of the biggest distractions of the game. If it wasn't for LK pushing your case earlier I would consider you but you're basically town 

Says I created the biggest distraction in the game (after saying Stark created the biggest distraction in the game).

On the very same page, says:

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

I didn't say you created the distraction I said you helped him get to the point he lost it and see below.

Cant make this sh*t up.

I mean, holy ****.

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

1) No.  I didnt say that.  More spin from you. I said I didnt understand him not sharing his view and that he explained himself terribly and was just making nonsensical statements hence my gifs (something you mentioned numerous times as well - ie: maybe he communicate better through spreadsheets).  

2) No, you didnt.  You said it numerous times in thread that you didnt understand how he was playing it. 

3) No sh*t.  That's why not sharing his results made no sense to me.  I would understand it if he wasnt battling in a counter situation but in a counter situation, it made no sense.  You said the same.  So did many others.

4) No.  I voted him before his reveal, you penis face.  He then butt fumbled through his reveal, saying nonsensical sh*t and not willing to share his view.  I dont have to unvote someone.  Where is this written rule?  I kept my vote on the guy I thought was lying, while you voted Nolder. 

i give up. It's like talking to a dainty pink cinder block

• Haha 1

GENIUS DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU QUOTED.....  SHOULD I BREAK THAT DOWN FOR YOU TOO?

I said you helped him get there.

HE WENT FULL EMO EXPLOSION WHILE HE CREATED ONE OF THE BIGGEST DISTRACTIONS

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Says I created the biggest distraction in the game (after saying Stark created the biggest distraction in the game).

On the very same page, says:

Cant make this sh*t up.

I mean, holy ****.

1 minute ago, GATA said:

GENIUS DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT YOU QUOTED.....  SHOULD I BREAK THAT DOWN FOR YOU TO?

When you said Stark created the biggest distraction in HISTORY of MAFIA, did you mean it then or not really because you said some other words that meant some other stuff like that doesnt really change what you said but you can point to them and act like you didnt say what you actually said, or nah?  

It's like everyone here needs to toot their own horn. I literally said I think you're clear because of LK pushing us to try to force a lynch on you. My only critique is how Stark can't handle himself around you. 

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

51 minutes ago, GATA said:

43 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lizzie could have been distancing. If he did this after he revealed he would have been dead man walking so he very well could have distanced himself.

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross. 

Yes. She did

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

I can make my font big too.

Uhh, hmmm, you kinda did exactly that.

Just now, JiF said:

When you said Stark created the biggest distraction in HISTORY of MAFIA, did you mean it then or not really because you said some other words that meant some other stuff like that doesnt really change what you said but you can point to them and act like you didnt say what you actually said, or nah?  

I stand by what I said he did. He did create it and I reiterated it when you missed it out of context. We spent the day seeing him not able to control the situation then try to create a case against me while countering the fake cop. Lit, if he would have calmed down and saw it in face value the fact that I understood even broke down what I said. He wouldn't have tried to spin my words against me.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie could have been distancing. If he did this after he revealed he would have been dead man walking so he very well could have distanced himself.

Yes. She did

Uhh, hmmm, you kinda did exactly that.

I said made him go full emo and create one of the biggest distractions.  I meant JIF made Stark go full emo then Stark became a full distraction. That's what I meant by it.