The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

So that means waiting till D3 till we're low in numbers to help? I didn't know that's advanced mafia. I'm going to try that next time

I've been helping the whole game.  If the vig hadn't shot Verb on N1 I would have launched a full assault on him day 2.

posting constant walls of text is not "helping".  the stupid Ape does it all the time and he's largely ignored.

I'll give you a mafia lesson after the game via PM if you'd like.

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

to try and get the cop lynched??

On day 2 after you already loss one guy you are going to go 1 for 1 essentially cutting your team in half with a vig sk or both out there. Really?  Didn't see it then. Don;t see it now.  Wasn't Lizzie also a roleblocker?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Since when does scum counter a cop claim? That was the point.  If Stark was scum why in the hell would he counter Lizzie? Thats the thing people are ignoring that just doesn;t add up. DPR was the worst and he was town.

I brought it up as part of my rationale. Ie as cornered scum he had a number of PRs he could have fake claimed to either survive or draw out a cc.

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol

Smash (1) Pac

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is now 11:00 am tomorrow morning 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

On day 2 after you already loss one guy you are going to go 1 for 1 essentially cutting your team in half with a vig sk or both out there. Really?  Didn't see it then. Don;t see it now.  Wasn't Lizzie also a roleblocker?

No Verb was..  ultimately you were correct and he was town but it was completely logical to deduce that he was scum trying to get the cop killed.

actually wonder who was on that final vote count again...

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

On day 2 after you already loss one guy you are going to go 1 for 1 essentially cutting your team in half with a vig sk or both out there. Really?  Didn't see it then. Don;t see it now.

You the SK crush daddy? 

Just now, Pac said:

No Verb was..  ultimately you were correct and he was town but it was completely logical to deduce that he was scum trying to get the cop killed.

actually wonder who was on that final vote count again...

So with three scum left you sacrifice one for the cop? GFY

It's getting to that point of the game where things get confusing...a lot of dumb debates popping up.

This debate between Gata and JiF is so dumb it almost comes off like planned in order to create mayhem. JiF and Stark's debate was similar a couple days ago. I don't know what to make of it. Just as I start to think that those guys might be suspicious, I remember that the scums do tend to lay low. So perhaps the debates actually do more to clear them.

Nolder and Pac still pretty much useless. So I don't mind killing them. They're at the top of my list. skating by ... 

for the most part i have liked Smash and CTM as town, but then I have flashbacks to last game where i got played hardcore by CTM.

I was feeling Nyn as town earlier in the game...havent picked up much there recently

My current order of decreasing scumminess is 

Pac/Nolder/Jif/Gata/CTM/Smash/Nyn/Crusher

vote Pac

On 5/18/2018 at 3:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

Vote LK

On 5/18/2018 at 3:23 PM, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count 

Nol (2) Nyn, CTM 

Stark (5) JiF, LK, Leelou, DPR, Gata

LK (3) Stark, Brick, Smash

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

52 minutes ago, Pac said:

No it's not...  he said some variation of that 10 times around the stark lynch but never mentioned the simple fact that he was at L ******* 2.  As scum that's exactly when you counter.

Had Stark started off the day countering and giving results no way in hell would he have gotten lynched...  Lizzie would have.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Bend the knee and admit you've been discovered by the best.

PAC I'm not sure WTF you are getting at. I came into the thread and voted LK and gave a very good reason why I voted that way. Somehow you are turning this into me being scum ? Sorry bud but that's a ridiculously stupid case and I'll tell ya why ... I could have made that vote as scum or town. So where is you're case exactly ? You taking wild guesses now ?

I could understand you going this route if I gave no explanation and just placed a vote half assed but I got into it with a few people about my choice so I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion I was scum ? 

I find it hilarious you didn't bother to mention my arguments defending my vote on LK seems like a desperation play on you're part

This sh*t wreaks of a scum play 

Unvote 

Vote Pac

4 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

It's getting to that point of the game where things get confusing...a lot of dumb debates popping up.

This debate between Gata and JiF is so dumb it almost comes off like planned in order to create mayhem. JiF and Stark's debate was similar a couple days ago. I don't know what to make of it. Just as I start to think that those guys might be suspicious, I remember that the scums do tend to lay low. So perhaps the debates actually do more to clear them.

Nolder and Pac still pretty much useless. So I don't mind killing them. They're at the top of my list. skating by ... 

for the most part i have liked Smash and CTM as town, but then I have flashbacks to last game where i got played hardcore by CTM.

I was feeling Nyn as town earlier in the game...havent picked up much there recently

My current order of decreasing scumminess is 

Pac/Nolder/Jif/Gata/CTM/Smash/Nyn/Crusher

vote Pac

ugh..  just when you think a guy is starting to figure it out and get better... 

great vote...

1 minute ago, Pac said:

you might be on to something..  we did have a psychiatrist so it's possible the cop would have gotten a not scum result on crush. 

That role reverts a sk to a vt, genius. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

PAC I'm not sure WTF you are getting at. I came into the thread and voted LK and gave a very good reason why I voted that way. Somehow you are turning this into me being scum ? Sorry bud but that's a ridiculously stupid case and I'll tell ya why ... I could have made that vote as scum or town. So where is you're case exactly ? You taking wild guesses now ?

I could understand you going this route if I gave no explanation and just placed a vote half assed but I got into it with a few people about my choice so I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion I was scum ? 

I find it hilarious you didn't bother to mention my arguments defending my vote on LK seems like a desperation play on you're part

This sh*t wreaks of a scum play 

Unvote 

Vote Pac

Reveal time... 

Does my town partner in crime want to raise their hand?

Just now, HessStation said:

FINAL VOTE

Nol (1) Smash, Nyn

Pac (4) Gata, JiF, Brick, Smash

Brick (1) Nol

Smash (1) Pac

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Holy crap Pac is at L1? Damn that was quick. Someone should unvote.