The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie could have been distancing. If he did this after he revealed he would have been dead man walking so he very well could have distanced himself.

Yes. She did

Uhh, hmmm, you kinda did exactly that.

bacon brain, she's saying that Jif instigated stark to create a big distraction and is not contradicting herself despite what your little tulip thinks

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

It's like everyone here needs to toot their own horn. I literally said I think you're clear because of LK pushing us to try to force a lynch on you. My only critique is how Stark can't handle himself around you. 

What does it matter if you said you think I'm clear?  You're contradicting yourself. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Lizzie could have been distancing. If he did this after he revealed he would have been dead man walking so he very well could have distanced himself.

Yes. She did

Uhh, hmmm, you kinda did exactly that.

You're the only one who gets me.

<3 4 eva

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I stand by what I said he did. He did create it and I reiterated it when you missed it out of context. We spent the day seeing him not able to control the situation then try to create a case against me while countering the fake cop. Lit, if he would have calmed down and saw it in face value the fact that I understood even broke down what I said. He wouldn't have tried to spin my words against me.

Image result for david bowie gif

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

bacon brain, she's saying that Jif instigated stark to create a big distraction and is not contradicting herself despite what your little tulip thinks

Holy ****...

And the beauty is, I didnt do sh*t.  Go back and read all that sh*t again.  You know who was the most vocal AND POSTING ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and frustrating Stark the most?  @GATA

Yep!  Fact. 

Just now, JiF said:

Holy ****...

And the beauty is, I didnt do sh*t.  Go back and read all that sh*t again.  You know who was the most vocal AND POSTING ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and frustrating Stark the most?  @GATA

Yep!  Fact. 

Yes but after he kept spinning things against me. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Holy ****...

Yep!  Fact. 

I'm not speaking to the accuracy of what she said, just clarifying what I'm interpreting her meaning

Just now, JiF said:

So, you drove him to emo then?

lmfao

This is amazing. 

No I think you should read everything that happened there to fully understand. 

You were one of the ppl that lead him to go emo I think LK too but he must have been furious at LK because he was lying taking his role.

23 minutes ago, GATA said:

It's like everyone here needs to toot their own horn. I literally said I think you're clear because of LK pushing us to try to force a lynch on you. My only critique is how Stark can't handle himself around you. 

Why? Thats literally almost reason to not think that.

16 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're the only one who gets me.

❤️ 4 eva

She just posted both of the post again and no matter how many times she does it it says the same thing. Its bewildering. Then she says because Lizzie pointed you out as scum that makes you town? Its all strange.

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline Tomorrow Night 6:00 pm

On 5/18/2018 at 4:05 PM, GATA said:

This is my last communication with you. Look at all my stupid interactions with you because they've been a waste of time.

I defended you even while you made me out to be scum not one or two times several even to the point I translated your foolishness. 

I have given you time I won't get back, you slapping my hand this last time by quoting me again and making it out to be something it wasn't was the last straw pretty much why I'm done with you. Now look back at this game and see how you made one of your few allies into an enemy not saying I'll carry it on to the next game but I won't be quick to defend you. I expect an apology for trying to make me out to be scum. Just sayin'

WTF is this? You guys playing mafia or breaking up?

On 5/18/2018 at 4:14 PM, Smashmouth said:

CTM I have not read everything as of yet just some of the Stark responses. I look at it this way no way in hell Stark would counter claim if he was not the real cop. If I remember correctly without going back to check, LK revealed without much push I don't even think he was at L-2 and someone peeled off his train before he voted seemed like he revealed in panic mode.

Stark may have had some bad responses but he is new to the game and he is defintely new to power roles and how they work.

The key to my vote is like I said no way Stark would counter claim as scum since he would be daed the next day so what does he have to gain. This is a simple choice IMHO

Vote LK

Very good post from Smash.

On 5/14/2018 at 10:53 AM, JiF said:

So Smash is active again on D1 and active on the weekend.  Seriously, how easy is this game?

Vote Smash 

On 5/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, Lizard King said:

Unvote vote Jif

On 5/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, Lizard King said:

Weird logic with the Smash/Pac being active but going Smash over Pac for what reason? Wasn’t Smash active last game too. Stinky 

On 5/14/2018 at 12:37 PM, GATA said:

LK this makes sense to me and I'm actually proud you make sense. 

On 5/14/2018 at 3:29 PM, Lizard King said:

Are you going to act on it?

On 5/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, GATA said:

Not for now will let it slide as him being salty smashed had him killed 

On 5/14/2018 at 4:44 PM, Lizard King said:

Isn't it just as odd that you thought Jif was being inconsistent, but you didn't vote him?

This is why I think JIF is cleared.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:59 PM, Nolder said:

I don't know why this is happening but I'm more than ok with it.

unvote vote liz

This is why I think Nolder could be SK he keeps jumping on trains

On 5/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, Pac said:

not yet..  want to see how people respond to your sloppy reveal.  although your eagerness for me to vote you smells like real cop hunting.

^ Pac didn't believe his reveal yet later on mentioned how he did.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count:

Crusher (1) Nyn

LK (3) Ape, Brick, Nol

JiF (2) Pac, LK

Brick (2) CTM, Stark

80 (1) Verbal

GATA (1) Smash

Smash (2) JiF, Gata

CTM (1) DPR

Nyn (1) Leelou

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch

Deadline, thinking like, Thursday Night. 

On 5/14/2018 at 10:53 PM, Pac said:

unvote

vote verbal

^ seems distancing to me.

21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

She just posted both of the post again and no matter how many times she does it it says the same thing. Its bewildering. Then she says because Lizzie pointed you out as scum that makes you town? Its all strange.

Not really the way I intended the response to come off it was wrong, I clarified. sh*t I can be wrong I don't mind saying it. 

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

On 5/18/2018 at 1:14 PM, JiF said:

Ugh, so they're both claiming they got an innocent.  I hated LK's reveal and havent believed it but some of the responses to me legitimately saying that out loud, from the guy who I was casing the hardest, who is claiming is the real cop, basically ignored me saying that.  Plus, no bread crumbs at all and then chose to reveal after LK bread crumbed and I made fun of Stark for not seeing it. 

what a cluster ****.

Kind of a lot to ask for for someone with that role for the first time.

Too add, DPR could not have acted scummier if he tried during that scenario.

52 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

Deadline Tomorrow Night 6:00 pm

Incorrect vote count..  what's new

Official Vote Count

Nol (2) Smash, Nyn

Gata (1) Pac 

Pac (2) Gata, JiF

Brick (1) Nol 

Deadline is now 11:00 am tomorrow morning 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Very good post from Smash.

No it's not...  he said some variation of that 10 times around the stark lynch but never mentioned the simple fact that he was at L ******* 2.  As scum that's exactly when you counter.

Had Stark started off the day countering and giving results no way in hell would he have gotten lynched...  Lizzie would have.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

In your eyes his demeanor is more likely coming from scumPac.

And yet you found it scummy that people were sussing and voting him cause he was acting differently and they should have been happy with the change instead??? Lol

Is this really what you want to roll with?

Bottom line is other people noticed what you did irt pac and you called them out on it. If you think pac is on his scum game, why on earth would you say that?!  

Are you just trying to bait me to get mad or do you really not see how those two thoughts are separate?

What do you mean "what I did"?

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

This is why I think JIF is cleared.

This is why I think Nolder could be SK he keeps jumping on trains

^ Pac didn't believe his reveal yet later on mentioned how he did.

^ seems distancing to me.

Fwiw I have LK on ignore and will happily vote him out of any game at any time.

As far as the other times go I think it was mostly a product of waking up late and checking in  close to deadline. It makes sense there would be a train close to deadline and my choice was pretty much help secure the lynch or don't each time. I think either way I would have been judged but I'm happy with the decisions I made over all.

• Haha 1

1. Brick

2. Stark Cop lynched Day 2

3. CTM

4. Lizard King - Pig Scum

5. 80  Town Tracker LYNCHED Day 1

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape  Town Bodyguard (lol) NK N1

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode Town Psychiatrist NK N1

12. Leelou  useless town

13. Nyn

14. Verb Scum RBer NK N1  (I still got it)

15. JiF

16. Pac Town Stud

17. DPR Town

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

1. Brick

2. Stark Cop lynched Day 2

3. CTM

4. Lizard King - Pig Scum

5. 80  Town Tracker LYNCHED Day 1

6. Gata

7. Crusher

8. Smash

9. Ape  Town Bodyguard (lol) NK N1

10. Nolder

11. Jetscode Town Psychiatrist NK N1

12. Leelou  useless town

13. Nyn

14. Verb Scum RBer NK N1  (I still got it)

15. JiF

16. Pac Town Stud

17. DPR Town

You haven't really made a case for anyone what makes you town because so far you haven't helped much 

ok watch me work....

Alive:

1. Brick - Have him as spastic town.  Hasn't been afraid to mix it up and willing to unvote a townie (in myself) when I got to L2

3. CTM - Vile but I see it's town game at work here.

6. Gata - Hyperactive and scatter brained.  Scum/SK lean

7. Crusher - Have to believe our cop got a fair result for now

8. Smash - Uber defensive on day 1 with zero votes on him..  now back to calm and rational smash.. no likey

10. Nolder - work in progress.  don't like a lot of his play but nothing to really latch onto yet

13. Nyn - Town lean...  like the casing and questions but she could be playing a well executed SK game

15. JiF - Mentally challenged town lean.  He's pretty worthless.. 

I will have a better idea about those in purple if scum makes the mistake of letting me live another day.

Now for the prissy, limp-wristed, lip stick wearing, fanny pack owning, power walking for exercise doing, homo mod.. I will BOLD my vote. 

Unvote

Vote Smash

Hop on townies...  I got this.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

You haven't really made a case for anyone what makes you town because so far you haven't helped much 

Listen hun..  I'm playing advanced mafia here..  every post has a purpose. 

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Listen hun..  I'm playing advanced mafia here..  every post has a purpose. 

So that means waiting till D3 till we're low in numbers to help? I didn't know that's advanced mafia. I'm going to try that next time

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

No it's not...  he said some variation of that 10 times around the stark lynch but never mentioned the simple fact that he was at L ******* 2.  As scum that's exactly when you counter.

Had Stark started off the day countering and giving results no way in hell would he have gotten lynched...  Lizzie would have.

Since when does scum counter a cop claim? That was the point.  If Stark was scum why in the hell would he counter Lizzie? Thats the thing people are ignoring that just doesn;t add up. DPR was the worst and he was town.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Since when does scum counter a cop claim? That was the point.  If Stark was scum why in the hell would he counter Lizzie? Thats the thing people are ignoring that just doesn;t add up. DPR was the worst and he was town.

to try and get the cop lynched??