The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Honestly, I would have held back the power reveal let you case smash even more and maybe even push for him being scum. 

Or anyone else with me for that matter if I were scum. But I revealed at night to try to get killed and to get my own satisfaction. 

Also if I were scum, I wouldn't have thought twice in lynching Nolder because he was the SK that would bring the team the win. 

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

On who to shoot?

Never really been a fan of directing a shot but Gata has been screaming for 2 night phases in a row and that scares me for your sake.

Im just weighing in pros and cons. Ie do i narrow the pool... or holster and give you more time for day phases.

Ill do the math in a sec

31 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Already had that one written down. Got any others? 

Well as far as scum  goes, I've been hounding nolder so maybe they figured id shoot him? A vig with bad calls can be scum/sk mvp and help. Help the sk get rid of scum/town or help scum get rid of sk/town.

Though honestly? I would have expected scum to nix me n2 as it was fairly obvious I'd shoot lizzie. But at the end of the day lizzie was gonna get insta lynched anyhow so.... *shrugs*

Occam razor is that they expected me to be doc protected and maybe that's why they went at you?

• Upvote 1

6 players left. My guess is 1 scum, 5 townies.

If I holster and the doc doesnt nail it:

Day starts....with a town nk - 5 players remain.

Mislynch - 4 players remain

A town nk - 3 players remain (Lylo).

So we get two day phases.

If I shoot incorrectly:

2 townies die. Day starts with 4.

Mislynch - 3 players (lylo).

Townie nk - 2 players - parity and scum most likely wins.

So we get one day phase.

• Sympathy 1

So we either get two full day phases to figure things out or I make the pool smaller but we lose a phase.

Like I said.... Crusher and brick are untouchable atp. And I think Ive done more than enough to reflect my alignment. So one of us is most likely going byebye tonight unless the doc manages to predict right or just be lucky.

That leaves Gata, JiF and smash.

If i nix one of them and i get it wrong then we're at lylo with a 50/50 shot of winning this and still with 2 players that are like 99.9% town. And 2 unknowns.

If I holster we have to decide who we lynch and if we're wrong then at lylo we'll have one most likely townie and 2 unknowns. 

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Well as far as scum  goes, I've been hounding nolder so maybe they figured id shoot him? A vig with bad calls can be scum/sk mvp and help. Help the sk get rid of scum/town or help scum get rid of sk/town.

Though honestly? I would have expected scum to nix me n2 as it was fairly obvious I'd shoot lizzie. But at the end of the day lizzie was gonna get insta lynched anyhow so.... *shrugs*

Occam razor is that they expected me to be doc protected and maybe that's why they went at you?

On second thought.... even if scum shot me my shot on lizzie would have gone through so.... 

Gata seemed almost energized at the success of my shots. Maybe she's just good at faking tone, dunno. Not that familiar with her play and last game I was admittedly wrong about her. But i just dont see it.

Smash has sounded the same the entire game.

Jif seems somewhat tuned out, less invested and so on.

I'd lack motivation if I were the last scum rn.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Ftr i dont think gata is scum.

I think the last scum is in JiF/Smash.

And I'm leaning more towards JiF.

You have been one of the most rational people here. 

Thanks

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Gata seemed almost energized at the success of my shots. Maybe she's just good at faking tone, dunno. Not that familiar with her play and last game I was admittedly wrong about her. But i just dont see it.

Jif seems somewhat deflated, less invested and so on.

Also FTR if I called you out on being Vig & SK I would have killed you if I were in a scum team. Just the truth the same reason I would have tried to off Nolder right away.

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I GATA as scum.

Ive never pressured Smash as scum but I do feel like his reaction to me was townie. Doesn't mean he is townie but I feel better about him than I did.

jiF? Honestly Im not sure on him. his game has been pretty under the radar except for the ruckus with him, stark and GATA. I will have to look at him before I vote.

12 minutes ago, GATA said:

Also FTR if I called you out on being Vig & SK I would have killed you if I were in a scum team. Just the truth the same reason I would have tried to off Nolder right away.

Thats possible but you had a couple vets in the QT with you and they would remind you that a vig and a sk both shoot blindly. So early in game they can be a very strong detriment to town.

But not a bad point GATA.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Thats possible but you had a couple vets in the QT with you and they would remind you that a vig and a sk both shoot blindly. So early in game they can be a very strong detriment to town.

Do i thin the herd?

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes but why not take her out after she killed Lizzie and then make a case for Nolder ? Why leave yourself open for another attack?

ESP if no one knew who the doc* was

EDIT

16 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

You can shoot me.  My role is meaningless at this point but you'll be shooting a townie.  

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Jif seems somewhat tuned out, less invested and so on.

I'm tuned out?   I love when I'm putting in maximum effort and get these types of comments.  lol

I'm literally the guy paying the most attention, telling you guys about the posts you've missed.   Like Gata claiming dv, like Pac putting Crusher in Tier 2, like telling Smash that Crush was cleared.  lol

Remember how I knew Nold was Sk?  There is a reason. I told you guys there was when I was voting him.  I actually revealed a while back being silly but it was real.  My role is meaningless at this point.  It was a one time use. 

You guys let me know if you want me to reveal if you think it will help. 

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You can shoot me.  My role is meaningless at this point but you'll be shooting a townie.  

I'm tuned out?   I love when I'm putting in maximum effort and get these types of comments.  lol

I'm literally the guy paying the most attention, telling you guys about the posts you've missed.   Like Gata claiming dv, like Pac putting Crusher in Tier 2, like telling Smash that Crush was cleared.  lol

Remember how I knew Nold was Sk?  There is a reason. I told you guys there was when I was voting him.  I actually revealed a while back being silly but it was real.  My role is meaningless at this point.  It was a one time use. 

How do you feel about Smash or Crusher? 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You been paying attention sweet one. But little under the radar honey. Not as boisterous with the bat manning. But yes, you been on point. If you can prove your town then we should have Nyn shoot GATA, if she is town then lynch Smash tomorrow.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You been paying attention sweet one. But little under the radar honey. Not as boisterous with the bat manning. But yes, you been on point. If you can prove your town then we should have Nyn shoot GATA, if she is town then lynch Smash tomorrow.

I havent been boisterous?  Gata said I created the biggest distraction in the game?  lmfao

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have no way of proving Im town but I cant tell you how I knew Nold was the SK and lying about the doc.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why?

Just now, GATA said:

Why?

If jiF can vet himself you and Smash become the only two relatively unknowns. We can shoot you tonight and lynch Smash tomorrow if need be. But looks like jiF can't vet himself so kind of a mute point. Why do you care? You been begging to be killed.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

If jiF can vet himself you and Smash become the only two relatively unknowns. We can shoot you tonight and lynch Smash tomorrow if need be. But looks like jiF can't vet himself so kind of a mute point. Why do you care? You been begging to be killed.

In that case we could also do that same with you, smash and myself since there's a theory where you could be GF, no?