The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

I'll explain why and this is the only reason I think the lie detector test would put the wrong answer. 

I voted and unvoted a couple of times using the double vote but I only used it on Pac's lynch and held on?

Just now, GATA said:

If that doesn't make sense I don't know what gives w/e lol. I was hoping you actually did JIF 

you were playing the martyr role now you say you hope I did JIF ? You were asking people to shoot you kill you run you over now you hoping I did JIF ?

I'm not sure there is any way my role could have been messed with. Pretty sure you are scum trying o weasel out of this lynch

Just now, GATA said:

No one listens to me if Brick would have defended himself & nyn killed me this would have been much easier

Listening but Im not sure what youre asking here if there are 4 left numerous combinations scenarios can exist now way a townie can answer this. if this is youre last ditch effort to live Its a pretty damn good one

26 minutes ago, GATA said:

I'll explain why and this is the only reason I think the lie detector test would put the wrong answer. 

I voted and unvoted a couple of times using the double vote but I only used it on Pac's lynch and held on?

Is this the first time you come across a lie detector in a game?