The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

@Nynaeve I don't think you should holster the vote anymore.

I think you should kill Jif or myself. 

If you do either way we'd get one of the most suspicious out of the way. 

Clearing tomorrow for real casing. You can choose me because my power can hurt town too if I pick wrong. 

You can pick JiF too because he also has a weak power but then you get someone that might also draw out a lot of casing.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Nynaeve I don't think you should holster the vote anymore.

I think you should kill Jif or myself. 

If you do either way we'd get one of the most suspicious out of the way. 

Clearing tomorrow for real casing. You can choose me because my power can hurt town too if I pick wrong. 

You can pick JiF too because he also has a weak power but then you get someone that might also draw out a lot of casing.

GATA this is NOT a good move .. It also makes you look townie while making JIF look expendable and IMHO that's scummy . If JIF dies you still have youre 2 votes and I think thats what you are trying to get done here since JIF's role has been used. Well JIF still has a vote and if hes town we will need that vote 

We can find out all the answers we need during the day phase, we need the votes. This is end game GATA no time for taking chances as town and you seem to be wanting to take chances that don't need to be taken.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA this is NOT a good move .. It also makes you look townie while making JIF look expendable and IMHO that's scummy . If JIF dies you still have youre 2 votes and I think thats what you are trying to get done here since JIF's role has been used. Well JIF still has a vote and if hes town we will need that vote 

We can find out all the answers we need during the day phase, we need the votes. This is end game GATA no time for taking chances as town and you seem to be wanting to take chances that don't need to be taken.

True but with less suspects there is a better chance to catch scum.

The goal is help town as a group not as a unit. 

Then,  @Nynaeve kill me. I'm ok with it because of what I said Jif can use his voyeur power I hope in someway.

She remembered seeing him as a puppy for the first time. Now Toto was gone forever. Damn you rabies virus.

So anyway it was back to ass kicking time. 

Dorothy went straight north to find the old munchkin whore and rip her head off. 

Tin man hold my beer.

"Where are you bitch, it's go time!!!" Screamed Dorothy

Luckily Tin Man is like a ninja and his ax came down just in time....

c72b566aa2ac5818920a882d32499013.gif

giphy.gif

Brick aka Glinda the Witch aka Town Doc had her head completely removed from her body in one clean swipe...and was most certainly dead as a door nail.

VePY.gif

They tried putting it back but as you can see she was stil dead.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF cant have Intel I think his power was one time use like mine is

Ok so right now I guess you have 3 options use it on me,on crush (if you still believe that strongly about it),or Jif.

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

I do believe you but @Smashmouth has been stuck on you.

Did you not read the post I said you're off the books

I'm currently reading the interaction between crush and Nolder ... Im wondering if nolder didn't shoot at crush and holstered since Nol made the statement he wanted to hypothetically team up with Crush then he called crush scum LOL thats got my attention for now. Im going back to read some more. IMHO the Only player Vetted in the remaining bunch is NYN