The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

12 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Hey peeps. Happy you guys did the right thing and offed nolder. 

It’ll be interesting who dies tonight

Brick list Scummiest to not scummiest between me jif and smash

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The voting thing... unsure it means much alignment wise.

Keep in mind that without the doc protecting successfully we'd get 3 deaths every night. So town would need an edge to lynch correctly...

Question, since there wasn't any yesterday. That means either Scum or SK holstered there kill right? because BPV protected Nold. And Brick protected Crush from either sk or scum

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The voting thing... unsure it means much alignment wise.

Keep in mind that without the doc protecting successfully we'd get 3 deaths every night. So town would need an edge to lynch correctly...

OK. We actually had a game recently with two factions that ended up being one sided do to the factions only lynching townies and not one another.

The other weird thing about GATA's role was she can control it. What purpose does that do for town? it never showed up as two votes in the count. Was sneaky.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

OK. We actually had a game recently with two factions that ended up being one sided do to the factions only lynching townies and not one another.

The other weird thing about GATA's role was she can control it. What purpose does that do for town? it never showed up as two votes in the count. Was sneaky.

Hess did it this way to not let off who was the double voter. Also if you are going to pay attention to me why wouldn't I use my double vote on other townies. I only used it on Pac because in my mind I was 100% he was scum.  Then he talked about this lover thing and it was too late.

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hess did it this way to not let off who was the double voter. Also if you are going to pay attention to me why wouldn't I use my double vote on other townies. I only used it on Pac because in my mind I was 100% he was scum.  Then he talked about this lover thing and it was too late.

You make good points GATA.

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, GATA said:

Question, since there wasn't any yesterday. That means either Scum or SK holstered there kill right? because BPV protected Nold. And Brick protected Crush from either sk or scum

Brick might have protected crush from more than one shot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, GATA said:

Now that makes more sense.

Ok so Crush is off the books now permanently. 

If crush is a gf who got peeked n1 and then  got protected by the doc on n2 while being shot at by the sk and holstering the scum nk for lulz... he can win the game with my blessing

lmfao

• Haha 2

Just woke up and catching up Jeez you guys can talk.

NYN I suggest you holster.... a bad shot is just about the only thing that can lose us the game IMO we can't lose 2 today to a bad shot and NK

I'm leaning toward GATA being the last scum I will give reasons in my next post

With all that said I will reveal since you all did 

I have a 1 time Lie Detector (instant results during day phase) and I have not used it as of yet obviously. I was close to using it yesterday on Nolder and I'm glad I didn't.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Gata I really wish you'd stop cozying up to me. Makes me feel suss ?

Sorry it's like when you get a puzzle and all the pieces start coming together. I am amused. 

Esp. since I don't feel like such a loser anymore, I felt personal re vindication when you and Nolder revealed. 

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

NYN I suggest you holster.... a bad shot is just about the only thing that can lose us the game IMO we can't lose 2 today to a bad shot and NK

I have a 1 time Lie Detector (instant results during day phase) and I have not used it as of yet obviously. I was close to using it yesterday on Nolder and I'm glad I didn't.

So then wouldn't the logical thing be holster then use it on the person everyone but the vig thinks is lying? Unless you're thinking about using it on Crush because you still believe in your GF theory

GATA seemed to me to be holding back the fact she was double voter. I pushed her in a corner by narrowing down who could be a double voter and then she revealed when Brick said he was not the DV maybe she felt pressure. I felt she should have could have revealed sooner after the lynch but she held back for whatever reason while we all looked surprised at the CTM/PAC lover scenes. 

I knew Crush was looking hard at her and I started to pay attention, her role seems scummy since I have seen it used both ways and when looking back at the Stark Lynch it seemed GATA was really playing that up.

Just now, GATA said:

So then wouldn't the logical thing be holster then use it on the person everyone but the vig thinks is lying? Unless you're thinking about using it on Crush because you still believe in your GF theory

GATA the Vig cant use it tonight based on my results Because I only get day results but they are instant. Holster is the way to go tonight since a wrong shot can simply lose the game. If its 5 to 1 like NYN says no reason to shoot since we have the advantage and can dictate the fate of the game with a lynch rather than what could amount to a bad decision .. 

I thought long and hard about using it on crush but my goal was to save it for end game and trust me it was not easy but I always preach patience so there's that LOL

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA seemed to me to be holding back the fact she was double voter. I pushed her in a corner by narrowing down who could be a double voter and then she revealed when Brick said he was not the DV maybe she felt pressure. I felt she should have could have revealed sooner after the lynch but she held back for whatever reason while we all looked surprised at the CTM/PAC lover scenes. 

I knew Crush was looking hard at her and I started to pay attention, her role seems scummy since I have seen it used both ways and when looking back at the Stark Lynch it seemed GATA was really playing that up.

The fact she can control it. Turn it on and off does seem more ominous

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I was mad at Stark because he spinned my words I tried my best to make him control himself and not have a meltdown instead he wouldn't take my help and tried to pin me into the next round. Please read that whole interaction. 

CTM and I first saw what he was saying.  Also I didn't use my other vote on him.

Suss- means suspect

1 minute ago, GATA said:

I was mad at Stark because he spinned my words I tried my best to make him control himself and not have a meltdown instead he wouldn't take my help and tried to pin me into the next round. Please read that whole interaction. 

CTM and I first saw what he was saying.  Also I didn't use my other vote on him.

Suss- means suspect

I did re-read your interaction with Stark and I saw a little passive aggressive on your part just my observation.

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

GATA the Vig cant use it tonight based on my results Because I only get day results but they are instant. Holster is the way to go tonight since a wrong shot can simply lose the game. If its 5 to 1 like NYN says no reason to shoot since we have the advantage and can dictate the fate of the game with a lynch rather than what could amount to a bad decision .. 

I thought long and hard about using it on crush but my goal was to save it for end game and trust me it was not easy but I always preach patience so there's that LOL

Lol you literally said what I said.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Oh fine I'll say it. It takes an extra vote to lynch me. That is why I think GATA is scum. her role and my role seem to balance one another out. I could be off a ledge here but don;t care. there I said it.

wow I totally missed this I was actually going to ask if you revealed but I caught it on a re - read this makes total sense that GATA's role would counter act your role.

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

WTF ? Dude this is end game please stop the lazy crap. You say I OMGUS while Im giving legit reasons for why I vote or push and you come up with this crap ? If you're town give some effort. GATA didnt have to claim Double Voter most of us were confused at what happened with PAC and his Lover CTM (little lulz there) However she didn't claim it until I asked if we had a double voter

How is it you were reasonable and now you don't see this

41 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Kinda wanna shoot jif

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

How is it you were reasonable and now you don't see this

The context in which I made that statement was different than what you think if I remember correctly .... I'll have to go back but I didn't have to claim at that stage in the game I felt it was scummy that I had to push you to a reveal. Why? because if you were scum it would open me up for a NK and I was currently casing Crusher without letting you know I was also looking at you :)