The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

Just now, BrickTamland said:

ok. it will be in a couple of hours though. i need to study. i really would appreciate an unvote

I didn't use my power vote but ok for now 

Unvote 

15 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Official Vote Count

GATA (1) Crushluv

with 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline Tomorrow 1:00 pm

Thought you said 7 pm 

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is mafia nobody gets taken at there word . It’s literally a lying and guess who is lying game. What’s your new job? High school principal ?

i know all that. and yet in the end people get sh*t wrong all the time. so trusting isnt as dumb as it sounds.

45 minutes ago, GATA said:

Well my dear I want to see what you got 

Yeah i guess this is silly but whatever, **** it. Nolder is full of sh*t. I am doc and I protected Crusher last night.

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What the future  Mrs @Jetsfan80 says right before she starts laughing hysterically? 

lol i am sure this is idiotic but whatever

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah I guess we're ready huh?

People will just need to make up their minds and choose between us.

Good luck dogger.

Vote Brick

GL to you too, pikachu

@GATA

@The Crusher

Knowing @Nolder was heading to bed, I got Crusher and Gata to stay tuned into the game. I studied for a while and then neighbors came down and I was distracted. SMH at me for not getting the information (KILL NOLDER!) out there half an hour faster. 

Then, I tried to be cute with these little messages:

48 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

i know all that. and yet in the end people get sh*t wrong all the time. so trusting isnt as dumb as it sounds.

Yeah i guess this is silly but whatever, **** it. Nolder is full of sh*t. I am doc and I protected Crusher last night.

lol i am sure this is idiotic but whatever

46 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

@The Crusher follow me to a nolder kill?

@GATA

24 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

vote nolder he lies. he's scum

Anywho. I'm the doc. I didn't want to reveal and make myself a target. 

The first night I protected myself. The second night I initially asked to protect myself but then remembering Crusher was revealed by Stark, I switched to him. The third night (last night), I protected Crush again.

FYI - my elevated participation in this game has been due to the role. I know that was a point of suspicion at times. I gave more sh*ts, so to speak, and tried to lead more. Meanwhile, I have had visitors in Gainesville, then today I got a new job and Im study for a big test in a couple months, so my time has been lessened...leading to lesser role. Still give a sh*t. Join me in killing nolderp. 

Gracias amigos

If brick protected crush in the last night phase where there were no kills, this bodes well for crush being town for sure, with no paranoid gf nonesense... lets put it to rest.

So we resolve this and we're golden!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

If brick protected crush in the last night phase where there were no kills, this bodes well for crush being town for sure, with no paranoid gf nonesense... lets put it to rest.

So we resolve this and we're golden!!

I agree on Crush and I'm believing Brick over Nolder as well. 

Vote Nolder

Im using the same logic I did with the Stark LK debacle . No way Brick Counters Nolder as scum

@BrickTamland Ok wait how did you protect yourself D1 when there were 3 kills? So there should have been 4? 

@Nolder how do you feel about the counter?You only protected yourself ea. Night? 

I can't hammer till I get to the bottom of this and if we get this wrong it won't be good