The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland Ok wait how did you protect yourself D1 when there were 3 kills? So there should have been 4? 

@Nolder how do you feel about the counter?You only protected yourself ea. Night? 

I can't hammer till I get to the bottom of this and if we get this wrong it won't be good 

At night I tell Hess who I want to protect. I assume that I wasn’t targeted the first night.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

At night I tell Hess who I want to protect. I assume that I wasn’t targeted the first night.

That makes sense wow good job Brick 

I'll wait till Nolder answers and I'll vote 

8 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

GL to you too, pikachu

@GATA

@The Crusher

Knowing @Nolder was heading to bed, I got Crusher and Gata to stay tuned into the game. I studied for a while and then neighbors came down and I was distracted. SMH at me for not getting the information (KILL NOLDER!) out there half an hour faster. 

Then, I tried to be cute with these little messages:

Anywho. I'm the doc. I didn't want to reveal and make myself a target. 

The first night I protected myself. The second night I initially asked to protect myself but then remembering Crusher was revealed by Stark, I switched to him. The third night (last night), I protected Crush again.

FYI - my elevated participation in this game has been due to the role. I know that was a point of suspicion at times. I gave more sh*ts, so to speak, and tried to lead more. Meanwhile, I have had visitors in Gainesville, then today I got a new job and Im study for a big test in a couple months, so my time has been lessened...leading to lesser role. Still give a sh*t. Join me in killing nolderp. 

Gracias amigos

Traitorous dog!

We should have put you down days ago.

Also, your hints are cute but they don't mean jack sh*t.

8 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

GL to you too, pikachu

@GATA

@The Crusher

Knowing @Nolder was heading to bed, I got Crusher and Gata to stay tuned into the game. I studied for a while and then neighbors came down and I was distracted. SMH at me for not getting the information (KILL NOLDER!) out there half an hour faster. 

Then, I tried to be cute with these little messages:

Anywho. I'm the doc. I didn't want to reveal and make myself a target. 

The first night I protected myself. The second night I initially asked to protect myself but then remembering Crusher was revealed by Stark, I switched to him. The third night (last night), I protected Crush again.

FYI - my elevated participation in this game has been due to the role. I know that was a point of suspicion at times. I gave more sh*ts, so to speak, and tried to lead more. Meanwhile, I have had visitors in Gainesville, then today I got a new job and Im study for a big test in a couple months, so my time has been lessened...leading to lesser role. Still give a sh*t. Join me in killing nolderp. 

Gracias amigos

Ahhhh, you sweet seeet man. Im sorry I was mean to you bubby. 

You better not be lying!

haha

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

He prolly read JiF's thesis about Doc PR and ways not to use it.

Actually I took my strategy from @Verbal

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

vote nolder

You're making a mistake.

Another one I mean.

I dont see a noob fake ccing the actual doc. Coupled with nolder's erratic behavior.

Sweet dreams nolder.

How have I been "erratic"? wtf?

If brick protected crush in the last night phase where there were no kills, this bodes well for crush being town for sure, with no paranoid gf nonesense... lets put it to rest.

So we resolve this and we're golden!!

Omg use your head! I know you're not this dumb.

YOU shot ME last night. I self protected and lived.

Brick didn't protect anyone.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I agree on Crush and I'm believing Brick over Nolder as well. 

Vote Nolder

Im using the same logic I did with the Stark LK debacle . No way Brick Counters Nolder as scum

Big surprise. Have you ever taken my side Smash? Like is it a personal thing or what?

44 minutes ago, GATA said:

@BrickTamland Ok wait how did you protect yourself D1 when there were 3 kills? So there should have been 4? 

@Nolder how do you feel about the counter?You only protected yourself ea. Night? 

I can't hammer till I get to the bottom of this and if we get this wrong it won't be good 

I feel mostly vindicated but it seems like you all are going to make the wrong decision.

Whatever I'll just say I told you so after the game I guess.

And yes that's correct I've protected myself each night.

@The Crusher I thought we could work together and settle the winner after Town was done for but I guess you chose another path.

I'd wish you luck...but I actually hope you lose for backstabbing me like this.

Anyway I'm half drunk and it's late so I'm not gonna wait for Hess.

Everyone can 14. Good night.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Obviously he would have had help in the QT. Yet, reads pretty honestly. Noticed GATA hasn’t hammered yet?

Im not going to be quick to hammer if I'm not sure. Anyway, congratulations on your hammer.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just FYI in 100% honesty before I die, I am pretty sure Crusher is scum.

Well you are about to get lynched are you scum or not? 

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just FYI in 100% honesty before I die, I am pretty sure Crusher is scum.

Yes. The guy that defended you . I’m the only reason you didn’t get lynched even before you revealed.

You got a chance and Bricks counter makes sense here . You should know by now that playing 50+ pages of mafia and your best read is “ I don’t have one” is never going to work well for you.

But  go ahead call me scum... funny all of a sudden you get a read once your dead. Go get some sleep Nolder . 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Just remember Crusher chose to defend me and then only turned on me when it looked like I was going down either way.

Yes Gata I'm SK.

Had a pretty sh*tty run tbh.

Yes I defended you bonehead. Until you fake revealed. What’s your suggestion? We lynch the Doc Bruck instead of you the serial killer? 

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

Im not going to be quick to hammer if I'm not sure. Anyway, congratulations on your hammer.

Well you are about to get lynched are you scum or not? 

One is never sure. But Bricks reveal rings true and explains a couple things. Like the no kill night. 

Now that could be scum setting up for a Doc fake reveal but like Nyn says,” not the time to be tinfoiling.” 

Nonetheless choice was made and we GATA just wait for the results. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just remember Crusher chose to defend me and then only turned on me when it looked like I was going down either way.

Yes Gata I'm SK.

Had a pretty sh*tty run tbh.

You made it this far, I guess thanks for the note on crusher 

56 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Big surprise. Have you ever taken my side Smash? Like is it a personal thing or what?

Not personal at all Nolder Im not sure whats up with you lately but you are playing scummy and you know how much i hate it when you refuse to reveal.

With that being said the Counter killed you you took a gamble there was only the bodyguard and lost. No way in hell you get past Bricks Counter claim.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Not personal at all Nolder Im not sure whats up with you lately but you are playing scummy and you know how much i hate it when you refuse to reveal.

With that being said the Counter killed you you took a gamble there was only the bodyguard and lost. No way in hell you get past Bricks Counter claim.

@BrickTamland actually crushed it. Very honest and rang true. Best mafia post I’ve seen from him.