• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"What was that?"
"You heard me. Deputy."
"Tell me what's happening damnit or so help me I will beat it out of you!"
"Go ahead and try. I know my ri-ugh!"

6q8M8w.jpg

Johnny Crowder got punched in the stomach before he could finish his smart ass remark. And again, and a third time. "You want to try that again punk?" Crowder sucked in some air and hissed, "Go to hell!" The deputy gave him a whack on the jaw and then threw him into the wall where his head bounced off at a weird angle and he crumpled to the floor. "Aw sh*t, see what you made me do?" The Marshal sighed. "Alright someone wait 5 minutes and then call an ambulance. I'll go do some paperwork." Johnny lay crumpled on the floor blood oozing from his head as the deputy walked out.

10 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Final Votecount

CTM - 80, Verbal, LK, GATA, DPR, JiF (6)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Gonna add Stark to this list.

That leaves, Pac, Leelou and Brick to start chatting. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn't sarcasm.  I can't tell you why I know CTM is scum.  So, play and find out was the only response to give. 

Nicely done. 

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn't sarcasm.  I can't tell you why I know CTM is scum.  So, play and find out was the only response to give. 

understand, nice job.. good play

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I just finished Episode 4, S1... last night... enjoying the show so far.

It's been my favorite show in the past 5-10 years tbh.

It has the perfect mix of humor and seriousness.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's been my favorite show in the past 5-10 years tbh.

It has the perfect mix of humor and seriousness.

I am liking it so far. I have had a group of friends telling me to watch it for a while, and all it took was a message board game of Teh Mafia to motivate me, lol.

Just now, Stark said:

I am liking it so far. I have had a group of friends telling me to watch it for a while, and all it took was a message board game of Teh Mafia to motivate me, lol.

I've done that before.

Can't remember exactly what but I know there's movies and shows I've watched for mafia.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unless this is a game where scum kills during the day and nothing happens at night, yes, I think there is a cult. 

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It is now Day.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Looks like...

1. Mafia has a Daykill - but then why have nights? Especially Night 0, and Night 1 and 2 taking different amounts of time? 

2. Mafia gives up NK for recruit (common mechanic) and chose quickly. 3P has day kills.

3. Other?

Just now, D P R said:

Looks like... 

1. Mafia has a Daykill - but then why have nights? Especially Night 0, and Night 1 and 2 taking different amounts of time? 

2. Mafia gives up NK for recruit (common mechanic) and chose quickly. 3P has day kills.

3. Other?

Could be some form of delayed kill?

While the Crowder Clan has done business with the Dixie Mafia in the past, today there would be no rivals for the glory or the gold. Wynn Duffy was laying in his RV trailer relaxing while the mud on his face expressed his glands or some prissy sh*t like that...when the whole ******* thing blew up and killed him.

rv-fire-city-of-boise_large.jpg

Verbal, Wyn Duffy, Vanilla Town went KABOOM!

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Stark

That rolefishing comment towards GATA was gross as f*ck. 

Is that a 100% gross as f*ck, or just a probably gross as f*ck?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Until we can guarantee this is a cult game I'm operating as if its not.  Especially since I nailed CTM. 

Were you able to assure yourself of anything recently?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Until we can guarantee this is a cult game I'm operating as if its not.  Especially since I nailed CTM. 

Agreed.

And, now that we have mod confirmed Crowder Clan and Dixie Mafia, looks like multiball?

Archived