Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pac said:

ok, I'll get out of character for a minute...

Kenny... In her short career, Steph has made a point of playing the game in a very methodical method continually asking for clarification on a variety of issues.  Personally, I think it was odd that she burst on the scene yesterday and voted Leelou without adding a reason or probing for any last minute information. 

The way the scenario played out felt to me like she was being prodded by both CTM and Leelou to make sure to bus Leelou.  In fact they may have been stating forcefully to vote Leelou which is why Steph came on thread and tried to quickly hammer. 

I could be wrong but this seems like the most logical conclusion at this juncture.

now...

Not sure why you're so stupid you can't see the obvious.  Jump on my back and ride my hot streak to victory.  I'm doing things the last few games that are completely unheard of in the history of mafia.

You are and you would be mislynching w/e

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See, but you're pinpointing one scummy thing she did even though I'm basing my town read on her on her entire body of work this game.  Wasn't she on the CTM train as well?  Nearly all of her town reads have been correct too, and her views on the game have consistently matched some things I was thinking about other players. 

Because my instincts have been so wrong all game I suppose I could be talked into voting GATA, if it comes down to that. 

But that's primarily because I think you're town, not because I think you're doing anything historic. 

TY, duh, and I had reasons to vote.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

See, but you're pinpointing one scummy thing she did even though I'm basing my town read on her on her entire body of work this game.  Wasn't she on the CTM train as well?  Nearly all of her town reads have been correct too, and matched some things I was thinking about other players. 

Because my instincts have been so wrong all game I suppose I could be talked into voting GATA, if it comes down to that. 

But that's primarily because I think you're town, not because I think you're doing anything historic. 

Lets put my never before seen run of success aside for a minute.

Last page she was talking about competing trains and slowing down not 12 hours removed from ninja hammering Leelou.  Something seem off about that to you?

Just now, GATA said:

You are and you would be mislynching w/e 

Despite my other-wordly aptitude for sniffing out scum I am not infallible.  If I'm wrong about you then it is what it is.  Don't think I am though.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Lets put my never before seen run of success aside for a minute.

Last page she was talking about competing trains and slowing down not 12 hours removed from ninja hammering Leelou.  Something seem off about that to you? 

A lot can change in 12 hours.  But yes, it was scummy.  I just think its the ONLY scummy thing she's really done all game. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

A lot can change in 12 hours.  But yes, it was scummy.  I just think its the ONLY scummy thing she's really done all game. 

playing a clean game is usually indicative of someone trying to hide something.  you know this.

Blah.  OK.  Let's kill GATA.  I've been wrong so much lately maybe this call will be right.  But I'm gonna want Stark's death tomorrow. 

Unvote vote GATA

If there's still a game tomorrow it won't take a lot of arm twisting for me to vote Stark..  that I can assure you.

I think the #'s say there's 1 scum left so if it's Gata then game over... if not then we have room for error.

Note: 80 has had a pretty good game very interesting he's put me on L-1 after claiming I'm town all game.

I think there's something to look out here maybe CTM asked him to distance himself with the 100% scum deal and that's why he will be pretty much coasting. 

4 hours ago, GATA said:

Note: 80 has had a pretty good game very interesting he's put me on L-1 after claiming I'm town all game.

I think there's something to look out here maybe CTM asked him to distance himself with the 100% scum deal and that's why he will be pretty much coasting. 

product-image-374349995_720x.jpg.31d6857

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You're just overall terrible at scum hunting if you're town too and you deserve to perish

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Cases the cop. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Cases the cop. 

We don't know that for a fact. But I do know one of you 100% is scum. I don't mind dying as long as it helps

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

I do think you're town but I was dead wrong about Leelou.  Even on CTM I leaned town.  I think we can afford a mislynch so I'm willing to test my "instincts are dead wrong so do the opposite" theory.

Sorry GATA, if you're indeed town. 

I do think you're town but I was dead wrong about Leelou.  Even on CTM I leaned town.  I think we can afford a mislynch so I'm willing to test my "instincts are dead wrong so do the opposite" theory.

Sorry GATA, if you're indeed town. 

Literally, the 3rd time you don't listen to me. SMH if you really are town cop.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And your tinfoiling idea makes no sense GATA.  I came out with the CTM 100 % scum deal at the very beginning of Day 2.  CTM was getting no pressure the day before, and many had him as town. 

DPR said think of all the possibilities and actually Verbal mentioned CTM thing for trying to blind lynch him too

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Me, LK, Pac?

No you were not in my scum read at all but the move to switch on me when you can clearly see my whole play is not right 

I put that set up on the table for a reason. 

I would never vote for someone without a reason even as scum. 

Why would I leave it blank if not to bait a vulcher?

Archived