ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Leelou said:

CTM, take a breather from Ape for a min. 

What do you think of AJ. Specifically that self vote? 

I don't know AJ, if he's a good scum player he could be scum because he's come off as town to me.. trying to solve game and organize town towards lynches.. town leadery.. imo it takes a confident scum player to try and take town leadership role and play out in front, and i have no idea if he's capable of that

Official Vote Count:

Ape (3) - CTM, JIF, AJ

Lee (1) - Verbal

Stark (3) - Hess, Lee, Ape 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't know AJ, if he's a good scum player he could be scum because he's come off as town to me.. trying to solve game and organize town towards lynches.. town leadery.. imo it takes a confident scum player to try and take town leadership role and play out in front, and i have no idea if he's capable of that

He is

Why i think ape is scum, first ping

image.png

17 hours ago, CTM said:

Final vote count with a race to finsih line between brick and smash

also brick tried to tie the vote thing up but was a bit too late. Clearly he didn't pay attention to the lynch condition (tie would go random) and someone in scum chat told him to vote smash.

I'm down for anyone on smash train..

here I make the case that starting with smash voters is a good place to start.. since we know brick was scum and we know smash was town, at this point (and as a hybrid hammer this was a horse race)

17 hours ago, CTM said:

yes and i am fine with any of the first 3..

unvote

vote leelou

I reiterate we should vote one of the 3 remaining smash voters and vote leelou

17 hours ago, CTM said:

ah ****, there's only 5 minutes left.. grr..

I'm least suspicious of pac.. hopefully some people move to leelou or ape

I realize now that we are 5 minutes to deadline, state that I am least suspicious of pac and hope people move to ape or lee

17 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross that CTM is campaigning for a lynch pivot, because 80 scanned, but also arguing that scum can scan too.

Then ape comes along, tries to throw shade at me for a completely false narrative.

1) I wasn't campaigning for a lynch pivot because 80 scanned, i was very clearly stuck on the day 1 train analysis as a basis for voting as clearly shown above. This is all within a few posts of one another. Further i had said several times at this point that scum could probably scan.

2) Then he compounds the false narrative by accusing me of contradicting myself based on his initial strawman (that i was changing the vote because of 80's scan). Completely bogus

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It's a week in and JC has brought us Pac and Crusher is scum. He's been good Town end game and usually starts playing then but he should start playing. 

At this point he either needs to play, be replaced or we vote him off. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Why not? 

I like tie votes and seeing who breaks them so I'm reluctant to be the one to do it since I want the information.

Also I'm inclined to give Ape a little wiggle room since his kid is sick. I know that's not game related but meh I wont hesitate to vote him on deadline if I need to I just see no need to rush him closer to a hammer at this moment.

Just now, Nolder said:

I like tie votes and seeing who breaks them so I'm reluctant to be the one to do it since I want the information.

Also I'm inclined to give Ape a little wiggle room since his kid is sick. I know that's not game related but meh I wont hesitate to vote him on deadline if I need to I just see no need to rush him closer to a hammer at this moment.

Then vote me? You just chilling and hanging back is a bad look. 

Just now, Leelou said:

Then vote me? You just chilling and hanging back is a bad look. 

I was, then I switched to AJ for a bit.

Kind of pointless being the only one on either train.

And yes I know Jif is voting you right now as well but eh...I dunno I guess I'm not in a rush for a lynch overall.

Just now, Nolder said:

I was, then I switched to AJ for a bit.

Kind of pointless being the only one on either train.

And yes I know Jif is voting you right now as well but eh...I dunno I guess I'm not in a rush for a lynch overall.

You mean Verbal? 

Part 2

17 hours ago, CTM said:

no fatso, i'm arguing to lynch a smash voter

I respond to him accusing me of pivoting due to 80 peforming a scan

Which pivots away from 80. Like I said.

He ridiculously leaves off "because 80 scanned" bit, and claims he was right all along? Scummy

17 hours ago, CTM said:

dude, pac and 80 were tied.. 

what scummy narrative..

ape is scum

^ I respond.. So clearly now I am calling Ape out on the false narrative he's creating about me contradicting myself and pivoting the vote based on 80's scan, and using it as my impetus to vote him (not him sitting on smash)

However, ape saunters in at day break and makes the post below after i vote him

3 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher and Smash being NKs makes me wonder about Jif.

AJ using hindsight as narrative against me stinks. AJ town-reading Jif for voting brick also felt like scum pointing out something fellow scum did to make the point if sgoikd be viewed as very townie. 

CTM seems off. His logic of only voting a smash voter seems like noob play. Not what I expect from him as town.

Vote AJ

tithe only read I feel good about. He’s using hindsight to influence perception.

Now again, he's pushing BS into the thread claiming I am only voting him for the ridiculously silly noob reason that he voted smash on day 1, which is false and also attempts to brush off the vote as not to be taken seriously cause it's noobish, while simultaneously insinuating that it's unlike my town play which is again throwing suspicion at me under a false premise

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

@D P R @GATA how many does it take to lynch today?

4 hours ago, D P R said:

Vote Count OTW

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Who is Less?

31 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Dude these votecounts...

I unvoted. And yes it was bold.

You've been paying attention to vote counts. 

Damn, you just confirmed. That was way easier than usual.

^ responding to me saying I just confirmed myself as scum in his mind and how easy it was

Starting to feel like CTM is being stupid. Mostly feels like he’s scum. Willing to let him shake the stupid loose and help...

vote AJ

^ shortly there after, votes Aj.. But look at what he wrote.. startign to feel i am being stupid, Mostly feels like he's scum, but willing to let me stop being stupid and help?

How does that make sense? He mostly thinks i'm scum but willing to let me help town if i get smart?

-- this is a repeated pattern above of him trying to brush me off as stupid or noobish, while also throwing heavy suspicion my way with false narrative, and simultaneously unwilling to engage me because he knows it would be a spectacle that would lead to one of us dying which wouldn't be good for him (he'd either get lynched or i'd flip town and he'd be in cross hairs)

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

CTM, I think we all get it. You think Ape is scum. I'll vote him tonight if the vote on Stark goes nowhere. But right now something feels off with Stark. 

I am just putting out my reasoning because I realize I've not summed up why I think he's scum, everything was reactionary and in heat of moment. Why are you discouraging me from actually putting a case out there?

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

I am just putting out my reasoning because I realize I've not summed up why I think he's scum, everything was reactionary and in heat of moment. Why are you discouraging me from actually putting a case out there?

Case away. 

Just now, CTM said:

I like your casing. I see what you're saying tbh.