ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

You guys realize Leelou would never be voting me until I pressured her, right?  That’s her defense mechanism against me.  I’m godmode in reading her, folks.

I could be persuaded to vote Pac or her, that’s about it for now.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

On page 72, but I see deadline extended to tomorrow night, let’s stretch this to then and I’ll have time to chime in.

oh, and Nolder looks super townie in my catchup from last night

Take your time. I think the rest of us are a little burnt out today. Tomorrow we'll need to make a decision but it will probably hang on what you and Stark say. I'm going to dinner soon and then to bed early so I'm basically done for the day.

3 hours ago, CTM said:

lol, and suddenly Mr Sleepy is the most rational person in thread. 

that's why I'm not calling him town yet..  when the little bugger applies himself he can play a solid game.

• Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Pac said:

Now for Verb..

I've been all over AJ since day 1.  Yesterday we were about to get him lynched when he pulled the ridiculous self vote.  initially I thought maybe crazed town but then he followed it up like 1 minute later completely acting normal and recanting the self vote.  IT WAS OBVIOUS what he was doing..  trying to appear 80ish because he had seen town do it the day BEFORE.

If you look at the exchange he has a staunch defender in Verb who makes excuses for him and votes peel off.  It was bizarre..  like really weird to see that BS work.

Wow that is a huge exaggeration, and it’s weird that both you and Leelou are in lock-step on me defending AJ.  Literally all I did was ASK if scum would self vote themselves to a L-1 situation.

Seriously, this looks like a concerted effort....

8 hours ago, CTM said:

I don't know that it's a coincidence that Jif dies just as pac is casing him and ape is declaring Jif town.. all served to make pac look like scum and ape getting cred

This is a fair point.

6 hours ago, Leelou said:

No thoughts on my ramblings? 

They are literally just stating facts we all know, or questions nobody can answer yet.  You have yet to dig in and really ask the questions that make me know without doubt that you are town.  Sorry.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

so what do we think here?

8 players

5 town vs 2 scum vs 1 3p?

6 town vs 2 scum?

7 town vs 1 scum with 2 kills?

in either of the first 2 scenarios a mislynch today and 2 successful kills puts us at lylo tomorrow

I’m not getting a feeling of 3rd party thus far, fwiw.

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m convinced 1 of Pac or Stark are scum. Maybe both. But more likely one in wrong place at wrong time, the other in cahoots with scum

For the record, I’ve stated I’m feeling ok with Stark recently and I think Pac is scum w/ Leelou.

5 hours ago, CTM said:

i'm willing to vote anyone but leelou and nolder today, so I have 5 options

Agree with Nolder, but explain on Leelou.  She’s done nothing but state the obvious and list facts.  Zero digging in, unless you count her counterattack on me.

5 hours ago, Nolder said:

Guys, guys...should we be taking a closer look at the more quiet people?

Verbal and Stark I mean.

We're sitting here arguing (and a lot of it is good don't get me wrong) and getting frustrated with each other which inevitably leads to accusations of someone being scum when it could be the final mafia (hopefully) is just sitting back.

Verbal and Stark I'm both kind of whatever about but that's a good place to be from a scum point of view.

Of those two I'm probably more concerned about Verbal at this point.

With that said I still feel pretty ok with a Pac lynch but there's no need to rush to it.

Stfu I was active until I was away and unable to be online, and now I’m trying to make up for that with effort over the ******* weekend, when I’m normally not online.

FFS dude.

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Yeah I think so. Ape/Hess/Pac/CTM are going to work each other up to the point where they're just going to vote each other.

We need to hear from Verbal and Stark if we can. Hopefully they come back in either tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

There's a part of me - when reading these lucid musings that are more like grandfatherly guard rails for everyone to keep safe, rather than suspicions or manipulations - that is wondering if you're 3rd party.

That, and the fact that you've played the middle and are playing the role of uber-helper with the lists. You make lists, but you're not doing much in the way of analysis of the data the lists present.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

You guys realize Leelou would never be voting me until I pressured her, right?  That’s her defense mechanism against me.  I’m godmode in reading her, folks.

I could be persuaded to vote Pac or her, that’s about it for now.

I hate when I get locked in like you claim to be, and people won't ride with me... I'm tempted to come off my analysis and invest in your confidence. Leelou and Hess are routinely two of the hardest players for me to read. 

I noticed that she was sheeping me a bit, and @CTM called it out when he called her Jane Goodall... it gave me the willies.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Never seen Hess get analytical and detailed in defense as scum. Sure he’s capable, but racking my memories for times I’ve seen it. Got nothing. 

Did the deadline get extended? I could use some relax time

I’m kinda ok with Hess right now.  I have no idea why, though, lol.

Just now, Verbal said:

This bothers me the most (especially since I think he’s scum).

I know, but with CTM he does that uber townie "let's all contemplate dumb things" thing as town as much as he does as scum. If not more.

I've seen CTM play very audacious games as scum, but there's a difference between ballsy and audacious, and ballsy and dumb strategy.

Just now, Verbal said:

I’m kinda ok with Hess right now.  I have no idea why, though, lol.

His defense to CTM made me feel alright about him. Starting to feel like CTM is just chasing townies all game... which wouldn't be his scum meta, frankly. I feel okay about them both. 

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know, but with CTM he does that uber townie "let's all contemplate dumb things" thing as town as much as he does as scum. If not more.

I've seen CTM play very audacious games as scum, but there's a difference between ballsy and audacious, and ballsy and dumb strategy.

I am awful at reading CTM, he fools me when town and scum alike.  I read him simply:  I sheep a solid town read of mine’s read on him, heh.

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Agree with Nolder, but explain on Leelou.  She’s done nothing but state the obvious and list facts.  Zero digging in, unless you count her counterattack on me.

Because leelou actively tried to remove my attention from Ape, who i was tunneling on...  She even directed me at AJ and then busted my idea of meta on him.

So how does that make sense? Wouldn't scum just let me go after Ape there if she was AJ's teamate?  I think yes, he got to 4 votes i believe, in theory scum could've piled on since i know jif and I are both town and were voting him.

Even if Ape is also scum (which is possible) and maybe some kind of more valuable scum (Also possible, day killer), if she's going to stick her neck out to protect Ape and direct me to someone else, why not a townie, why would she point me at AJ? Some kind of 4d chess?

Maybe, but it seems to me that there are better avenues to pursue today. I'm not saying she's clear but I think there are better candidates, probably in order atm:

-stark came in and put pac at l-2 today, cited apes case on him which was non existent.. seems like he skimmed the thread, saw ape voted pac and then assumed ape had been casing him so he inserted the oh ape made good points line to make it appear that he had rational

-aj actively worked to protect pac from lynch the day 80 died

-hess is like nailing jello to the wall, the floating fake black turd that he is

-ape moved back to AJ from stark and then cased him after, seemed out of order + i still feel he wasn't right in his interaction with me earlier

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

you know i deliberately think about covering future scum play when playing as a townie, as do you

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count :

Pac (1) - Stark

Verbal (2) - Lee, Pac

Stark (1) - CTM

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. 

Deadline Sunday 10 pm EST

Just now, GATA said:

Official Vote Count :

Pac (1) - Stark

Verbal (2) - Lee, Pac

Stark (1) - CTM

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. 

Deadline Sunday 10 pm EST

amazing. 11pm on a saturday night, gata bot with the VC in 3 minutes

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Because leelou actively tried to remove my attention from Ape, who i was tunneling on...  She even directed me at AJ and then busted my idea of meta on him.

So how does that make sense? Wouldn't scum just let me go after Ape there if she was AJ's teamate?  I think yes, he got to 4 votes i believe, in theory scum could've piled on since i know jif and I are both town and were voting him.

Even if Ape is also scum (which is possible) and maybe some kind of more valuable scum (Also possible, day killer), if she's going to stick her neck out to protect Ape and direct me to someone else, why not a townie, why would she point me at AJ? Some kind of 4d chess?

Maybe, but it seems to me that there are better avenues to pursue today. I'm not saying she's clear but I think there are better candidates, probably in order atm:

-stark came in and put pac at l-2 today, cited apes case on him which was non existent.. seems like he skimmed the thread, saw ape voted pac and then assumed ape had been casing him so he inserted the oh ape made good points line to make it appear that he had rational

-aj actively worked to protect pac from lynch the day 80 died

-hess is like nailing jello to the wall, the floating fake black turd that he is

-ape moved back to AJ from stark and then cased him after, seemed out of order + i still feel he wasn't right in his interaction with me earlier

Agreed on Leelou.  Don't want to give away what I've normally seen her do as scum but this ain't it.  

Verb has finally done a bit of posting and declared himself engaged but after casting aspersions on a couple players he bailed without voting.  You know who does that? 

Yup.