[Advanced] Usual Suspects Mafia [sign ups]

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Nòooooooooooo but im free now ?

Then we have a player that's MIA until Friday. @Leelou, you ok with this starting today? Yes it'll be known you will be gone/ scarce until Friday... or I can put you down as sub and put Nolder in. 

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Then we have a player that's MIA until Friday. @Leelou, you ok with this starting today? Yes it'll be known you will be gone/ scarce until Friday... or I can put you down as sub and put Nolder in. 

I can post a bit when I get home, but no daytime posting from me until Friday. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Related image

One of the most exciting moments of my childhood, was attending a Blockbuster WWF performance in the Orlando arena.  You name the WWF star from the late 80's early 90's and they were there.  Hogan vs. Slaughter in a steel cage match was the headliner.

Me personally, I was stoked to see my favorite wrestler, The Ultimate Warrior.  So, he's up next and proceeds to do this exact same thing; full sprint into the ring.  I think he was fighting like the Brooklyn Brawler or some sh*t.  The match, lasted 15 seconds.  A sprint into the ring (like above), followed by the warrior picking him up over his head and throwing him out of the ring the second he got into the ring...and then proceeded to sprint right back out the same way he came in.

So disappointing.  I might have cried. 

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@JiF

WOW

I seen the Ultimate Warrior (also my fav wrestler back in the day) he fought Andre The Giant in the 80's  fight lasted like 15 20 sec.  he did a running jumping shoulder tackle and after the 4th Andre fell and Warrior did his splash and pinned him!!!!!!!

classic.  I'll never forget when he took the make up off and pinned Hulk for the belt.  That sh*t was so awesome as a kid.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Image result for best stone cold stunner gif

When I was little he was the best in my eyes. But I could never pick him when we played like we were wrestlers.

So I always picked HHH's lady Stephanie McMahon, not only is she a brunette, but she also has my name. 

• Upvote 1