afo's playoffs picks

afosomf

Indy -9.5 over Pitt

I see a major blowout, if spread was 17 i still would take Ponies. I think this team is on a mission to win for Tony and James. Will not be close

Pitt Secondary will get torched all day.

Ponies 41 Pittburger 17

Chi -3 over kittycats

I really like Da bears D, believe jake the fake will be on his back more than jenna jameson!! bears will coast to a 17-3 win

Sea -9 over jetskins

The ride is over for the road weary and beat up jetskins, portis is banged up, they lost another DE

last week. Sea will roll in rain soaked Seattle.

Brunell still blows and wash faithful are still trying to figure out how they won last week with 120 yds of O Sea 31- Skins 13

Ne +3 Over Broncs

pats have been playing better, notably Willfat, Booski is still overated this year and will have zero

impact on outcome. This is toughest game to handicap.

I think Colts vs pats is destiny. jake will choke in crunchtime and i wouldn't be surprised if he throws and Int for a TD that is difference in game. pukes win 21-20!

I think a lot of people are overlooking the Bears. Defense wins in the playoffs and with Grossman back, I think he can play the McMahon role on this club. They are my pick for the Bowl out of the NFC.

i am pickin panthers but I agree that the winner of panthers/bears will beat seattle and go to super bowl vs Colts

Indy -9.5 over Pitt

I see a major blowout, if spread was 17 i still would take Ponies. I think this team is on a mission to win for Tony and James. Will not be close

Pitt Secondary will get torched all day.

Ponies 41 Pittburger 17

Chi -3 over kittycats

I really like Da bears D, believe jake the fake will be on his back more than jenna jameson!! bears will coast to a 17-3 win

Sea -9 over jetskins

The ride is over for the road weary and beat up jetskins, portis is banged up, they lost another DE

last week. Sea will roll in rain soaked Seattle.

Brunell still blows and wash faithful are still trying to figure out how they won last week with 120 yds of O Sea 31- Skins 13

Ne +3 Over Broncs

pats have been playing better, notably Willfat, Booski is still overated this year and will have zero

impact on outcome. This is toughest game to handicap.

I think Colts vs pats is destiny. jake will choke in crunchtime and i wouldn't be surprised if he throws and Int for a TD that is difference in game. pukes win 21-20!

Yikes,,, 1-3 with winners and 1-3 with spread,, cold air in Vermont must be havin a effect :shock:

Archived