[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Maybe...i dunno.  He was acting weird from the get go tho I thought his ending maybe wouldnt come from Scum!Dice tho I'm not 100% sure of it .

I dont think so, personally. But it's kinda moot all things considered.

Who's your top scum read atp?

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

sh*t where is everyone?!?!?!?

I’m gettimg ready to go chop down the bamboo that has invaded my yard from my neighbor . Then Im going to take a large shit into a brown paper bag, light it on fire, ring his doorbell and hand it at him.  Then tell him,” we even bitch!” 

Other than that my schedule is wide open. 

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m gettimg ready to go chop down the bamboo that has invaded my yard from my neighbor . Then Im going to take a large sh*t into a brown paper bag, light it on fire, ring his doorbell and hand it at him.  Then tell him,” we even bitch!” 

Other than that my schedule is wide open. 

Let me know if you need any pointers on the poop bag, it’s sorta my thing.

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What do you make of jif and ape?

Has JiF really done anything at all this game?

Ape I have a slight villa lean tho I dont know or recall his Meta. I'd like his approach to everyone trying to mislynch me for activity tho maybe there a tad of conf bias....lolololol.

Your top town besides stark and Scum reads?

theres a gang element of this game that you are either clearly unaware of or just oblivious to the incessant conversation about it

And this is why I harped on it from the start. Even if we’re wrong about how the mechanics operate, we need to use the info we’ve got.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Seems like maybe we we have to lynch Kaiser Soze and him only to win? Who knows.

I like Smash for scum tomorrow probably.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I’m solo town. My win condition is clear, and this isn’t it.

Maybe in a gang you have a different win condition?

18 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Has JiF really done anything at all this game?

Ape I have a slight villa lean tho I dont know or recall his Meta. I'd like his approach to everyone trying to mislynch me for activity tho maybe there a tad of conf bias....lolololol.

Your top town besides stark and Scum reads?

I dont like jc or jif.

Pretty sure you're town.

I dont see a world where 80, ctm and crusher group themselves together as scum. We'll see if night gives some resolution on this.

Stark is town.

Verbal and Lee I've been observing. Lee seems ok. Verbal stepped it up somewhat but he started quietish. Out of the two I prolly feel better about Lee but im far from being convinced on either.

Ape has made me laugh a lot which always clouds my judgement to some extent. Heh

Gata and brick eh. The solo pm thing doesnt clear anyone in my eyes. It's the club joining that gains some credibility because people have to vouch for each other. I think I saw gata do that with brick but timing wise... 80's grouping seems more belivable, if that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m solo town. My win condition is clear, and this isn’t it.

Maybe in a gang you have a different win condition?

The win condition is given...hmmm

*eyes 80*

Archived