[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ill say a little more if Im alive tomorrow but unless you're both Scum trying to get me mislynched.

In a game with NO CORNER.....PROLLY NEED TO HAVE SOMEONE OR SOMEONES WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO KNOW WHATS WHAT.....

Here is Zander saying he has more to share tomorrow.

But now, I'm a ******* moron for wanting to hear it now in case he dies. 

lmfao cant make this sh*t up.  He legit just posted this 16 minutes ago.  

lmfao

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Money can buy a lot of things, and sometimes those things come in the way of information:

dice, "Todd Hockney", was Town

image.gif

I thought he was scum based on character and my great scum hunting skills. 

Just now, JiF said:

You're contradicting yourself with every post.

You die tomorrow 100%.  It will be fun.  Enjoy it.

MY ROLE PM SAYS ODD NIGHT COP YOU ******* MORON....I HATE REVEALING ANYTHING IN THE NIGHT TO HOLD BACK AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN FROM SCUM.....I LEFT A LONG LIST OF BREADCRUMBS YOU MORON

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

MY ROLE PM SAYS ODD NIGHT COP YOU ******* MORON....I HATE REVEALING ANYTHING IN THE NIGHT TO HOLD BACK AS MUCH INFO AS I CAN FROM SCUM.....I LEFT A LONG LIST OF BREADCRUMBS YOU MORON

Odd nights now?  So convenient how you wont have results tomorrow. And man that's great info.  Like wow.  Yes, definitely should have waited to share that info tomorrow because I mean, that's ground breaking stuff right there.  

You sir, are good at this.  Like, very good at this.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude if I was Scum I wouldnt have used that ability at all....think of how stupid it would be to give ANY INFIORMATION

You just said you have information to share. What is this information?

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m just needling him for emo. It’s easy. Game has no mechanism for moving forward. It’s pointless. Gotta have some fun.

14 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don’t care. 

So in a game where you might have to use you're brain and not spam the thread with bullsh*t you throw in the towel ?

Like JiF especially but Smash to a lesser extent are completely missing points of the game whether unintentional or intentional to "case"me at best theyre stupid Scum at worse theyre dumb Villagers.

What's the point of the game, Zander?  Enlighten us with your infinite wisdom. 

I've already said I have no clue what's going on and honeslty, dont care.  So share.  Maybe I'll care if you explain the game to me.

Just now, JiF said:

You just said you have information to share. What is this information?

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

YOU ARE WORSE THEN PAC AT MAFIA

YOU ARE WORSE THEN PAC AT MAFIA

So the info you had to share that was so important for all us was that your role was limited?

lmfao - ground breaking stuff right there.  Not sure what we would have done without the info.  So much explained by sharing such great insight.

6 minutes ago, DPR said:

It is now NIGHT 2.

You have 24 hours to turn in NA's.

Pirate you're not drunk right?

Weren't we in N2 already ? Is this like 3rd shift ?

Can you explain?

Just now, JiF said:

So the info you had to share that was so important for all us was that your role was limited?

lmfao - ground breaking stuff right there.  Not sure what we would have done without the info.  So much explained by sharing such great insight.

Youre welcome...I mean its mostly to help yoiu since youre apparently not reading the posts in the game.

Its ok, JiF your Big Daddy Zander will take care of you buttercup.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Youre welcome...I mean its mostly to help yoiu since youre apparently not reading the posts in the game.

Its ok, JiF your Big Daddy Zander will take care of you buttercup.

Yes, thats it Zander, I'm not reading the posts in this game.  Your contribution, has been fantastic. 

*** My schedule was crazy this weekend - had a bit of a fam emergency. I needed to compare notes with Kaylee, but were good now  - we'll end night tonight at 8 pm so that everyone has a chance to get on, see dice's alignment and change any NA's if they like. ***

Archived