Any big Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog fans?

jetstream23

As a matter of fact, I could stumble through hunger strike on acoustic many moons ago, usually so drunk I couldn't remember the words ?

I'm an 80s child at heart, but the 90s was when I was on my own and bar hopping and cruising and getting in trouble

the yowling! ?

Cornells voice is seriously amazing

what a talent

Dialing it back a few years, anyone see this "Hendrix Experience" tour next spring?

http://www.experiencehendrixtour.com/dates.php

30 shows with Satriani, Eric Johnson, Dweezil Z,  Mustaine (for anyone who may be lurking creepily), and Jonny Lang with a set rhythm section including Billy Cox (and Buddy Miles?) plus a free copy of the new Jimi CD (just got it in the mail). Gotta be a blast to play a gig like that. 

Gonna go all the way up to Albany (never been to the Palace Theater) for this.

Sorry for the 60's, I now return you to your regularly scheduled 90's 

On 11/17/2018 at 11:22 PM, The Crimson King said:

Dialing it back a few years, anyone see this "Hendrix Experience" tour next spring?

http://www.experiencehendrixtour.com/dates.php

30 shows with Satriani, Eric Johnson, Dweezil Z,  Mustaine (for anyone who may be lurking creepily), and Jonny Lang with a set rhythm section including Billy Cox (and Buddy Miles?) plus a free copy of the new Jimi CD (just got it in the mail). Gotta be a blast to play a gig like that. 

Gonna go all the way up to Albany (never been to the Palace Theater) for this.

Sorry for the 60's, I now return you to your regularly scheduled 90's 

Saw a version of it maybe five or six years ago... ? 

It was great, and it was LOUD! Mitch Mitchell performed with them when I saw it, but only played a few songs. If you're a Hendrix fan, you're gonna enjoy yourself. A lot of solid players playing tribute to great material. 

Archived