49ers, Cardinals, Raiders, and Falcons

playtowinthegame

They will surely unload Carr and the rest of the players that were on the team prior to Gruden’s arrival because they will hate tanking and losing. They will be a top 3 pick next year as well because they need a QB. 
Sadly I don't see this as a viable long term strategy if you end up with 6 first rounders in two years and they pan out how do you end up paying them all at once. I guess it is a good problem to have but it is sucky from a fan base perspective to see good players you have invested in walk out the door.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Sadly I don't see this as a viable long term strategy if you end up with 6 first rounders in two years and they pan out how do you end up paying them all at once. I guess it is a good problem to have but it is sucky from a fan base perspective to see good players you have invested in walk out the door.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

I agree unless the roster is so weak that you can in fact afford let’s say 4 of them if they hit. It’s poor roster management. 

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

packers still have a chance though dim of making it i think?

They will want to look good in the last games after McCarthy was canned.

I do not think they will lay down.

Packers were eliminated yesterday.  Rodgers has been playing through injury, with nothing on the line, could be that they shut him down for the last two weeks.  Rodgers has said he wants to finish the season, so we will see what happens.

Archived