49ers, Cardinals, Raiders, and Falcons

playtowinthegame

Cardinals 14 @ Falcons 40 FINAL

Raiders 16 Bengals 30 FINAL

49ers 26 Seahawks 23 FINAL

Go Cardinals, Raiders, and 49ers. Then over the last two weeks we only have root for the Falcons to win 1 more game either at Panthers or at Buccaneers. I'd rather pull for that scenario than the Falcons win today and then have to hope for the Cardinals to get one more win vs Rams or at the Seahawks.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

You guys are confusing me, who are we rooting to lose?

6A06D417-5047-40BB-B896-AD797BD8B3AC.png

It doesn't really matter who wins the Cardinals @ Falcons game. We need both teams to win at least 1 game these last 3 weeks. I wanted the Cardinals to win today because there is no way in hell the Cardinals are beating the Rams or @ Seahawks in their final two games.

Let's face it, the Cardinals have a LOCK on the #1 overall pick. Best we can hope for is the 2nd overall pick. I'm good with that. 

25 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It doesn't really matter who wins the Cardinals @ Falcons game. We need both teams to win at least 1 game these last 3 weeks. I wanted the Cardinals to win today because there is no way in hell the Cardinals are beating the Rams or @ Seahawks in their final two games.

Let's face it, the Cardinals have a LOCK on the #1 overall pick. Best we can hope for is the 2nd overall pick. I'm good with that. 

Does Arizona go Bosa?

5 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Not to digress but the Dolphins back in the game after an long td run by Kalen Ballage. That guy has breakaway speed. Thought it was Drake for a second. They sure know how to find running backs.

We are now running on our 3rd and 4th RBs. Our OL is suspect. With that said, we still had a big run here and there this year. Sometimes a guy breaks a big one. IMO, we should focus on a WR, OL, or ER before worrying too much about RB. We can always sign one (over pay) in FA.

12 minutes ago, Icer said:

Rosen isnt built for the modern NFL

Not enough mobility to play behind a mediocre Oline

If your accurate & MOBILE like Darnold, it taxes the defense, especially in this new NFL where the rules make it so tough for the secondary. Rosen needs a perfect Oline & running game, Darnold proved yesterday he can help his Oline by moving around.

That alone gives Sam the edge over Rosen, Darnold is already much more accurate than Jackson. Mayfield I believe has the most passes knocked down at the LOS.

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Show me the Packers road losses... The Jets will be their 2nd road win after they beat the Bears today.

Bears currently are winning and will win.  You must’ve underestimated how good the Bears are this year.

Archived