49ers, Cardinals, Raiders, and Falcons

playtowinthegame

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BigO said:

Ok but what do you fathom we could get by trading back from the 3 spot?

Depends on who is bidding to move up. If Alex Smith retires due to injury then maybe Giants and Redskins bidding would be similar to Jets and Bills this past year. Other teams to keep and eye on are the Bengals, Broncos, Dolphins, and Bucs.

Side note if I were the Giants and Pat Shurmur (old Vikings OC) I'd throw money at Teddy Bridgewater. That team is mature enough to win and may not want to overly bid on a rookie QB. 

I really think it is going to end up better if we draft outside the top 5. Teams looking to move up for a guy will be less likely to trade into the top 5 this season because the quarterbacks kind of suck and no one trades away their future to bet on a defensive end prospect. Probably most of the people who want us to draft high wants a wr who we aren't drafting in the top 5 and would be happy with the ones available at pick 14 anyway.

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I really think it is going to end up better if we draft outside the top 5. Teams looking to move up for a guy will be less likely to trade into the top 5 this season because the quarterbacks kind of suck and no one trades away their future to bet on a defensive end prospect. Probably most of the people who want us to draft high wants a wr who we aren't drafting in the top 5 and would be happy with the ones available at pick 14 anyway.

Ideally you land in the top 2 this year. You either take Bosa or trade down with someone who wants to top QB ahead of the Raiders (assuming Cardinals stay at 1)

12 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

The final score told a different tale. 49ers 26 Seahawks 23. Just stating facts. No need to get riled up.

LOL.1 for 3.that's a good thing if you're playing baseball but not so good predicting football scores. You be proud though.

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

You're still trying to say I predicted anything other than the Bears beating the Packers? Stop that nonsense.

LOL. Raiders aren't done yet. Your words not mine. Even earlier in this thread you were tooting your horn about predicting that the Niners were going to beat the Seahawks. Now you're just talking nonsense. Amazing.

11 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Raiders don't draft a qb in the top 5 of this draft you can book that

100% agree here. They seem to be straight up tear down mode right now. They will draft their potential FQB of the future just in time for the Vegas move. To me, looks like that was the plan the entire time. They traded a true generational  talent in Mack and a difference maker in Cooper this year. Can’t see them extending for a QB this upcoming draft. They are playing the long Vegas game. Me thinks. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

100% agree here. They seem to be straight up tear down mode right now. They will draft their potential FQB of the future just in time for the Vegas move. To me, looks like that was the plan the entire time. They traded a true generational  talent in Mack and a different maker in this year. Can’t see them extending for a QB this upcoming draft. They are playing the long Vegas game. Me thinks. 

They will surely unload Carr and the rest of the players that were on the team prior to Gruden’s arrival because they will hate tanking and losing. They will be a top 3 pick next year as well because they need a QB. 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

They will surely unload Carr and the rest of the players that were on the team prior to Gruden’s arrival because they will hate tanking and losing. They will be a top 3 pick next year as well because they need a QB. 

That’s what I see. Gruden got a ten year window and a new city to build the franchise he wants. Personally I thought they were pretty damn talent rich before he got there. Yet, we will see and it’s easy to assume he knows more about it than this fatman. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

100% agree here. They seem to be straight up tear down mode right now. They will draft their potential FQB of the future just in time for the Vegas move. To me, looks like that was the plan the entire time. They traded a true generational  talent in Mack and a different maker in Cooper this year. Can’t see them extending for a QB this upcoming draft. They are playing the long Vegas game. Me thinks. 

I think you are spot on. I do think Carr gets moved this year for a pick. Who knows what someone will give up for him but it will add ammo to the war chest. That will really allow them to bottom out, if they were smart they'd rework his deal to eat a bunch of money to boost the pick value they could get.

11 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Raiders aren't done yet. Your words not mine. Even earlier in this thread you were tooting your horn about predicting that the Niners were going to beat the Seahawks. Now you're just talking nonsense. Amazing.

It's a game thread for those games moron. How is my commenting on that game somehow a prediction? It's not. You're just trolling. 

Archived