49ers, Cardinals, Raiders, and Falcons

playtowinthegame

2 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Bears currently are winning and will win.  You must’ve underestimated how good the Bears are this year.

I know the Bears have had a nice season, but Rodgers has won 5 straight vs the Bears. He almost just made the game 24-21 with 3 minutes left. Bears fans can exhale now. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, King P said:

Yet with Lamar Jackson, it's he's too mobile ?

Y'all can't make up your minds lol

No, with Lamar it's a question of how many hits can he take long term before he gets RG3'd, there's moving outside of the pocket to give your receivers time and there's running the ball 20 times

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Raiders aren't winning. Best we can hope for this week is moving up to the 3rd overall pick if the 49ers win at home vs the Seahawks.

That is not happening. Seahawks are sneaky good. They hang around all game and when the clock reads zero they have the lead.

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Josh Rosen is still a very good QB prospect.  Tossing him in the dumpster is akin to what people aid of goff and turbisky.  Once a team gets some talent other than david johnson you can toss him.  See Bortles.

Agreed.  People giving up on Rosen way too soon.

50 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well didn't you day Miami was coming back on the Vikes? Not exactly confidence inspiring.

I just saw one of their running backs (Kalen Ballage) rip off a 75 yard td run and noted the Dolphins were making a game of it. After that td the score was  Vikings 21 Dolphins 17, and that was after the game started out Vikings 21 Dolphins 0. So at the moment in time what I said was factually  correct. How you struggled to understand that doesn't exactly inspire me to have confidence in your reading skills. 

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I just saw one of their running backs (Kalen Ballage) rip off a 75 yard td run and noted the Dolphins were making a game of it. After that td the score was  Vikings 21 Dolphins 17, and that was after the game started out Vikings 21 Dolphins 0. So at the moment in time what I said was factually  correct. How you struggled to understand that doesn't exactly inspire me to have confidence in your reading skills. 

LOL. Easy there bud. Looks like the final score told the tale. Let's examine the rest of your "predictions". Bears? Win. Raiders aren't dead yet? Yeah they are. Just stating the facts. No need to get riled.

6 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. Easy there bud. Looks like the final score told the tale. Let's examine the rest of your "predictions". Bears? Win. Raiders aren't dead yet? Yeah they are. Just stating the facts. No need to get riled.

Predictions? I only said I thought the Packers would beat the Bears. Why are you trying to turn those other games I comment on into predictions? Oh I get it, you're trolling bud. Lol

Archived