Turd 'Cann-it'zarro at it again

SouthernJet

He is going off in Post at how great Henderson was as DC. NEVER mentions how crappy they were this year with virtually no injuries .

Then he says 'In 2005, his defense ranked second in the NFL against the pass'

thats because EVERYONE RAN ON US!!!!!!

Man, this guy has some agenda,,was he Herm's Bottom?

Turda-zero:

there are some coaches curiously being held hostage by GM Terry Bradway for no particular reason. It's believed at least one or two of the coaches have other teams asking to interview them and the Jets are refusing to let that happen.

Held HOSTAGE??? They signed a contract to coach for the Jets. If they insisted on only accepting the job under specific situations (with Herm, with a good QB, with a good OL, etc), they should have it written into the contract they signed. Otherwise, zip it.

At least Herm was self-serving. It was shady, but at least another person can understand it. Zero is acting like a jilted lover. Using his pulpit as a high-circulation paper's NYJ beat writer into an editorial page filled "I like Herm and anyone else who speaks well of him" garbage.

Turda-zero = Dooshey of the month (and counting)

Was he drinking when he wrote this article - Oh wait, my bad - Was he NOT drinking when he wrote this article?

(You've had to have actually met him in order to understand my statement...)

On the other hand...

Is that true? I have heard that he was a terrible alcoholic

'In 2005, his defense ranked second in the NFL against the pass'

thats because EVERYONE RAN ON US!!!!!!

Every year there's a host of teams that have awful records and yet are higly-ranked against the pass. It's not a mystery or an aberrationl it's the sign of a bad defense and a lousy team. Which usually means said bad team is always behind all 2nd half, so teams run out the clock on them. Doesn't mean the defense is any good, just that teams choose not to pass on them because strategically it doesn't make sense to stop the clock with an incompletion, especially so against a lousy offense like the Jets.

Mark Canizzaro and Joe Theismann-perfect together at misapplying football statistics!Just hand the ball off 35 times, right Mark, since teams who run the ball a lot usually win. As opposed to looking at how the score and clock usually dictate what a team will do on offense, especially in the 2nd half. It's really unbelievable. People who watch football for a living don't really see nor understand how the game works.

Doesn't even matter to those of us who aren't banned... the thread was deleted. Shame, I guess.

They protect that cash COW like he was laying golden eggs...

The insight provided by a blind and dumb man...and for that you are expected to pay 60 bucks a year?

And then Tom Shane goes back there? hahahaha, I guess he missed his butt buddies because they were gentler than Maxman...

USE LUBE MAXIE!

LL

Cannizaro speaks his mind

So Cannifats finally spoke his mind...climb out from under that rock and proclaimed that Dinger should go. COME ON NOW! The guy is under contract so the JETS have the right to keep him or let him go.If he quits..fine. If he doesnt, he stays. No need to fire him and eat 1 million dollars.

So he is unhappy..big deal. You get paid to coach...do it and then you will be considered for more HC gigs.

Cannizaro in the NY post was lamenting over Herm's departure and dinger's "plight"...boo hoo..

VilManiac

Edit: why change the name? i had it as canafatso...so he writes here...big deal. He is fat guy...and his articles in the NY Post have been getting poorer..

-----------

fat people have feelings too.

-----------

The media loved Herm. Good quotes.

I love winning.

-----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by VilManiac

Edit: why change the name? i had it as canafatso...so he writes here...big deal. He is fat guy...and his articles in the NY Post have been getting poorer..

Listen -- no personal attacks on anyone, period. You can choose to follow this rule or you can choose not post here. Your choice.

-----------

Originally Posted by dmaynard

The media loved Herm. Good quotes.

I love winning.

Only Rich Cimini and Ken Bergen were neutral on Herm the Worm...Cannizzzaaarroo was up Herm's but ans still is wedged in there.

HEY CANAFATS, HERM IS GONE...EXTRICATE YOURSELF FROM HIS ANUS immediately!

VilManiac

They protect that cash COW like he was laying golden eggs...

The insight provided by a blind and dumb man...and for that you are expected to pay 60 bucks a year?

And then Tom Shane goes back there? hahahaha, I guess he missed his butt buddies because they were gentler than Maxman...

USE LUBE MAXIE!

LL

Please... TS just used it to get attention.. like he always wants. He hasn't posted there since his little welcome back thread.

for those of us banned, can u give us alittle more info?

It's a new board they added:

"The JI Garbage Dump

A cesspool of silly or ridiculous threads started by posters who have not done their homework or are simply trying to flame. Be careful before you post or your point may end up here."

There have been some funny-azz threads dumped there since it opened.

I was going to start a forum here similar to their garbage dump. It would have been named:

The Glenn Foley Memorial Posting Ground

Only Glenn could start threads in there. And that is all he would have access to. :mrgreen:

I was going to start a forum here similar to their garbage dump. It would have been named:

The Glenn Foley Memorial Posting Ground

Only Glenn could start threads in there. And that is all he would have access to. :mrgreen:

Do it! Do it!

First good idea you've had since you... well, that isn't right... cause I'm Triple G's flunkie. Not bad for a first good idea, Max! =D> :wink:

Is this guy a hack or what? I don't read the NY papers and have no idea what this guys agenda is but I was watching the local sports show here, New England Sports Tonight on FSN, and Michael Holley (a local sports radio host) called Cannizarro a liar and a hack because I he made up an article about Belichik being pissed that Mangina went to the Jets.

Holley was saying the Cannizarro didn't use any quotes from players, fornt office types, etc. in his article because he made the rift up.

The guy sounds like a clown

Is this guy a hack or what? I don't read the NY papers and have no idea what this guys agenda is but I was watching the local sports show here, New England Sports Tonight on FSN, and Michael Holley (a local sports radio host) called Cannizarro a liar and a hack because I he made up an article about Belichik being pissed that Mangina went to the Jets.

Holley was saying the Cannizarro didn't use any quotes from players, fornt office types, etc. in his article because he made the rift up.

The Post needs to check him into Betty Ford to get sober before he embarrases them anymore with irresponsible jounalism.

He's basically the WORST jets beat writter in town. He sucked Herm off daily here and Now...Herm left him with egg on his face and he's bitter.

Good thing he got a second job :wink:

I just read the entire article. It's terrible. But you know what -- who cares what some beat beat writer thinks or says? I don't

I found this on JI,It was posted by a Mod.

Isn't Mark Cannizzaro the guy they pay to be their "expert"...The guy people pay $55 to listen to?

LMAO...Great endorsement :roll:

I have an idea!!!

burning_money_11.jpg

He's basically the WORST jets beat writter in town. He sucked Herm off daily here and Now...Herm left him with egg on his face and he's bitter.

Good thing he got a second job :wink:

Jeez, that was some bad spelling on my end. See what happens when you go for after work drinks and then post. Not good.

Smizzy: Just laugh at JI. It is full of teenagers.

Archived