Robert Novak was on my plane yesterday.

Bob

Be happy. If Ted Kennedy had been on the plane you'd be under 20 feet of water with no help in sight.

You could probably climb on his bloated head as a liferaft.

Also, there wouldn't be any liquor left on the plane, so the pilot would have no chance to get drunk.

You guys really don't think that Robert Novak is a douchebag?

why would anybody think that a guy who outs a CIA operative is anything but a patriot?I mean come ON Valerie Wilson's husband was saying bad stuff about the president's I-raq policy.Why that guy isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit in GITMO is beyond me

The CIA agent's husband was the guy who bunked the president's documents that said that iraq was trying to obtain nuclear weapons. They outed her as retribution and also to try and discredit him by saying that it was his wife who got him the job to go to niger to investigate it. But he was a douche long before any of that happened anyway, that just made him a traitor on top of a douchebag.

The CIA agent's husband was the guy who bunked the president's documents that said that iraq was trying to obtain nuclear weapons. They outed her as retribution and also to try and discredit him by saying that it was his wife who got him the job to go to niger to investigate it. But he was a douche long before any of that happened anyway, that just made him a traitor on top of a douchebag.

Yep. I'm still marveling at my own self-restraint.

lol im still lost

so your claiming that the bush admin is trying to deflect the blame of faulty intelligence concerning iraqs weapons of mass destruction, which never existed anyway, by making it seem that this woman got her unqualified husband to do research? like bush could say, "i didnt know that our info was wrong at the time and that an imbecile was doing research..."

and they are doing this through robert novack?

Ok, i guess. one more question. what do you mean "out" ing the woman? is she gay? haha i mean by revealing her identity? was she on some top secret mission or something?

I dunno, the whole thing seems full of holes. Bottom line is that it is bush's responsibility as to who or how crucial intel is gathered, not some **** with a glock

I don't know what they were trying to do, it seems like a pretty stupid thing if you ask me. This all happened 2 and a half years ago, but is still being investigated.

But this guys information, that Iraq wasn't pursuing a purchase of uranium from niger, was available to the administration and someone pretty much ignored it. Whether it was someone in the CIA, or the president himself, or anyone in between, I don't know. And because he criticized them publicly for this, some people in the administration told some reporters that his wife was a CIA agent as some kind of retribution.

And by "outing" I mean that she was at times a covert non-official cover operative, who opperated overseas without a diplomatic passport and that her cover was blown with the column that Novak wrote. Nobody outside of the intelligence community knew she was a CIA agent, including her friends and family (other than her husband because he had clearance). From what I've read, apparantly she was involved with collecting intelligence on non-conventional weapons including nuclear and other WMDs.

why would anybody think that a guy who outs a CIA operative is anything but a patriot?I mean come ON Valerie Wilson's husband was saying bad stuff about the president's I-raq policy.Why that guy isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit in GITMO is beyond me

Come on Valerie Plame being a CIA operative was the worst kept secret in washington. Joe Wilson, being a nobody and living vicariously through his wife, told different people himself....

Come on Valerie Plame being a CIA operative was the worst kept secret in washington. Joe Wilson, being a nobody and living vicariously through his wife, told different people himself....

I'm not disputing it yet, but who did he tell? Cause he's allowed to tell people as long as they have the clearance, which Novak doesn't have.

Archived