Dee Ford to SF

LinemanCT

19 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

GIVE US BOSA!!!!!!!

My heart always bets against me.  IF we really need an Edge guy then I think Bosa and Allen go 1 and 2.  In reality, we have probably an 80% chance that one of those guys is there at #3.  Objectively, you'd have to think that someone like Kyler Murray or Q. Williams creeps into the Top 2.  If that happens then the Jets get their passrusher at #3.

EDIT:  The best headline a Jets fan could ever see is that Josh Rosen has been traded.  That locks in Murray at #1.  Could happen as soon as the next week as Oklahoma has it's Pro Day and apparently the Cardinals are sending a big contingent to watch.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

My heart always bets against me.  IF we really need an Edge guy then I think Bosa and Allen go 1 and 2.  In reality, we have probably an 80% chance that one of those guys is there at #3.  Objectively, you'd have to think that someone like Kyler Murray or Q. Williams creeps into the Top 2.  If that happens then the Jets get their passrusher at #3.

EDIT:  The best headline a Jets fan could ever see is that Josh Rosen has been traded.  That locks in Murray at #1.  Could happen as soon as the next week as Oklahoma has it's Pro Day and apparently the Cardinals are sending a big contingent to watch.

There is no way the cardinals are dumb enough to think a statue like Rosen can play in Kingsbury’s offense

3 minutes ago, Jamax99 said:

I hope this means SF wants Q Williams,. And Bosa and Allen sitting their and Giants call to move up,. I would tell them to trade picks with Tampa first , then send us x2  2rds. We pick at 5 and still get Allen or Bosa

I think the niners go Bosa but QW is as can’t miss as it gets and has Warren Sapp upside

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

From what I’ve been hearing the cardinals are shopping Rosen like crazy but can’t get a decent offer yet

maybe closer to the draft they finally get a good offer

If they’re shopping him then they’ve already moved on.  They’ll take the best offer they get.

Archived