I Love the Spped Of the Board

PatsFanTX

This board is slower than Curtis and Vinnie with their ankles sewn together.

This board is slower than Paul Hackett getting a play in.

This board is slower than Tx trying to figure out why our “indoor outhouses” have plumbing lines.

This board is slower than a tv camera’s movement away from a Joe Walton nosepick.

This board is slower than a dookie-pebble coming out of my constipated ass.

This board is slower than it took for Max to put my editorial piece up (3 weeks).

This board is slower than Barton carrying Alk's wife on a piggyback ride.

Barton, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times. Stop talking about your mom like that, she doesn't need this added stress in her life. Changing your diapers and sucking my dick is enough for her. Do it again and I'll knock you into next week. Now go get me a beer.

Barton, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times. Stop talking about your mom like that, she doesn't need this added stress in her life. Changing your diapers and sucking my d!ck is enough for her. Do it again and I'll knock you into next week. Now go get me a beer.

Another witty snap-back by Alk. :shock:

Just like you do with Bob, you win your battles in your own mind. That's all that counts really...

All you got is momma jokes....that arent even original or funny.

Bob I just bust on, but he too, falls short with the comebacks.

You and him would make a good couple.

All you got is momma jokes....that arent even original or funny.

Bob I just bust on, but he too, falls short with the comebacks.

You and him would make a good couple.

Did it really take you 3 hours to come up with that? I have more than momma jokes but with a junior high student such as yourself that thinks he's ready to play with the big boys, it's all I need. They get to you and I know they do. You wouldn't have felt the need to PM me whining about them if they didn't.

Archived