Jets Open for Business, so who Could be Shopping for 3rd Pick?

JetNation

32 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Dude, go to a Raiders site. Nobody gives a sh*t about the Las Vegas Raiders here

Dude I'm not the one saying the Jets could trade with the Raiders.   ( there is zero chance the Raiders trade up from 4- just keeping it real).  Pick the guy you want, or trade back with some else.   Raiders won't be a part of Jet fans fantasy.

So you got one wrong.  ( I don't feel sorry for team giving up a number 1 Wr for 1 round draft choice.   Antonio Brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amari Cooper .   Let it go , as your said something pretty dumb.    Get over it,

28 minutes ago, TheGoose said:

Would you trade up to #3 to select your choice of Bosa/Allen/QW if the only compensation was Rodney Hudson (who your team was reportedly shopping)?

I think draft falls:

1. ARI: QB, Kyler Murray

2. NYG: QB, Dwayne Haskins

3. OAK: DE, Nick Bosa 

4. NYJ: DE, Josh Allen

No for simple reason R Hudson is perfect fit for the blocking scheme, and they don't have anyone close to him backing him up.    Raiders probably add a rookie guard ,and  you don't want to start that rookie next to a substandard center.

If the draft broke like that the Raiders would be guaranteed either Bosa or Q Williams.  They would be satisfied with either at four. ( both should be way gone). 

Want to figure out what the Raiders are looking for . Examine the type of De's the Bengals have had.   Pretty good chance that De going to look something like that.

I would hate the pick, and I think they drop back but someone like Rashan Gary 6'5 280 +. ( don't think he's a Mayock guy but fits what the Dc looking for.

14 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No for simple reason R Hudson is perfect fit for the blocking scheme, and they don't have anyone close to him backing him up.    Raiders probably add a rookie guard ,and  you don't want to start that rookie next to a substandard center.

If the draft broke like that the Raiders would be guaranteed either Bosa or Q Williams.  They would be satisfied with either at four. ( both should be gone). 

Want to figure out what the Raiders are looking for . Examine the type of De's the Bengals have had.   Pretty good chance that De going to look something like that.

Isn’t Hudson in the last year of his contract?

Also, you’re pretty set at DT, I think Mayock/Gruden get a boner for Bosa...see some Howie Long in his game and pull the swap knowing they can still draft a top-3 Center. 

Hence the Jets “loving” Bosa smokescreen. 

It might not be about a Qb. Maybe for a pass rusher. Which seems to be the strength of this draft in terms of possible franchise players. If someone drops that a team has rated very high they could make a deal. But the prices won’t probably be as high as we paid last year for Darnold. 

48 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Dude I'm not the one saying the Jets could trade with the Raiders.   ( there is zero chance the Raiders trade up from 4- just keeping it real).  Pick the guy you want, or trade back with some else.   Raiders won't be a part of Jet fans fantasy.

So you got one wrong.  ( I don't feel sorry for team giving up a number 1 Wr for 1 round draft choice.   Antonio Brown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amari Cooper .   Let it go , as your said something pretty dumb.    Get over it,

My opinions on a Jets site are not directed at some dirty Raiders fan. They're directed at other Jets fans. If you want to be a loser and be on another teams fan site that's fine, but just put me on ignore bc I couldn't care less about you think or feel. 

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

My opinions on a Jets site are not directed at some dirty Raiders fan. They're directed at other Jets fans. If you want to be a loser and be on another teams fan site that's fine, but just put me on ignore bc I couldn't care less about you think or feel. 

Just ignore what I have to say than- why respond .   See how easy that was.

1 hour ago, TheGoose said:

Isn’t Hudson in the last year of his contract?

Also, you’re pretty set at DT, I think Mayock/Gruden get a boner for Bosa...see some Howie Long in his game and pull the swap knowing they can still draft a top-3 Center. 

Hence the Jets “loving” Bosa smokescreen. 

Doesn't matter Rodney Hudson has shown no slippage in his play , and it's immaterial that he's in his last year of his contract.( he isn't going anywhere - till the Raiders say so.) 

Raiders one position on defense they seem deep at is DT.     Yet they wouldn't bypass Q Williams for a lesser pass rusher that is more of a need. Probably move one of those DT's to De ( Maybe Pj Hall - base De)  Why I hope someone takes Q Williams  before the Raiders pick. 

Rumors are M Sweats going to drop because of the heart.  Too risky to take him in top 4 , but if can trade down - and still get him .  That is the player who makes the most sense.( without having to trade up)

Archived