Reason number 2,385 that Nick Mangold is our hero!

8 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I just hope after Mac comes soon.  The spiral needs to stop.

Man, I don't know what you guys are going to do if the Jets have a good year? Which I believe is possible just based on the fact Sam ended his last quarter of the season on a high note missing 3 Olineman, no Quincy, throwing to 2 UDFAs, a rookie TE & handing off to McGuire & Cannon! Damned impressive if you ask me, and no guidance from his head coach & an OC that might not find another job in the NFL. 

6 hours ago, Jetster said:

Man, I don't know what you guys are going to do if the Jets have a good year? Which I believe is possible just based on the fact Sam ended his last quarter of the season on a high note missing 3 Olineman, no Quincy, throwing to 2 UDFAs, a rookie TE & handing off to McGuire & Cannon! Damned impressive if you ask me, and no guidance from his head coach & an OC that might not find another job in the NFL. 

The goal is to improve, we did not do that with our draft.  Bowles was very bad, but so was Mac and he still is.

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

The goal is to improve, we did not do that with our draft.  Bowles was very bad, but so was Mac and he still is.

I guess we'll revisit this as the season progresses because no one knows how things will go. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...