Reason number 2,385 that Nick Mangold is our hero!

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Rex Ryan would cut off his sack to coach the Jets again. Maybe we’ll hire him as gm after Mac....lmaaaooo that would be hilarious though.

Jamal Adams needs dawgs and I can't think of any person better suited to get us dawgs.

Sign me up!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

One of my all time favorite Jets. This guy is such a legend for this franchise. I need a Mangold jersey in Gotham Green.

The toughest part is seeing Nick go just before we got Sam Darnold.  If we could have just overlapped those guys for 2-3 years that would have been fun.  And, could you imagine a Line that had Mangold next to Osemele?

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The toughest part is seeing Nick go just before we got Sam Darnold.  If we could have just overlapped those guys for 2-3 years that would have been fun.  And, could you imagine a Line that had Mangold next to Osemele?

Yeah that does suck. Nick likes Sam a good deal too. They were seen at a boxing event together this offseason on a barstool sports video. Sam’s personality is a little similar to Nick’s also. Would of been a match made in heaven. 

3 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

Rex Ryan would cut off his sack to coach the Jets again. Maybe we’ll hire him as gm after Mac....lmaaaooo that would be hilarious though.

Yeah.....Sanchez, Kyle Wilson, Coples, Miliner and the Louisville Slugger are absolutely killing it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Proud owner of a Mangold jersey since his rookie year.  Wanted him in that draft, loved him from the start, still do today.  Along with Chrebet and Toon, my favorite Jet.

Same here. Chicken wing factory for game was great back in the day. 

7 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

While on Good Morning Football (GMFB) Nick Mangold was asked about a variety of topics...

KB:  What do you think about Daniel Jones?

Nick:  Yeah, see I don't care about the Giants.  Let's talk about the Jets.

YES!!!!! MY MAN.

Not sure anyone has ever represented the Jets better, both on and off the field, than Nick Mangold.  Love the guy and I love that he never played for anyone but us.  Too bad they couldn't get over the hump in 09 & 10.  Nick deserved it. 

And so did we.

• Upvote 1

What really solidified my respect for Nick Mangold was when he went down vs New England in New England. 

Seeing the way Patriots players all made there way over to check on him, and even Pats fans respected his play with a really warm ovation when they were getting him off the field. 

That is true respect for a very good NFL player. 

• Upvote 1

Probably my favourite player ever.

He got what it was to be a Jet the moment he was drafted. Love that he spent his whole career with us.

If he’d have played for a better team I think he’d be a HOF’er. He was that good. Would still walk on to this team today.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:25 PM, jetstream23 said:

While on Good Morning Football (GMFB) Nick Mangold was asked about a variety of topics...

KB:  What do you think about Daniel Jones?

Nick:  Yeah, see I don't care about the Giants.  Let's talk about the Jets.

Reason 2386:  He looks horrible in a suit!