Quinnen Williams Interview

KRL

12 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Don't give a ****. D'Slob was an adorable fat kid. Leo was so "humble" and "full of personality", too. 

If dude isn't Aaron Donald, it was a wasted pick. 

Look, just to clarify, I'm not rooting AGAINTS Q, and yes, he seems like a really nice kid....but in all honesty, MOST of the guys drafted into the NFL are "good kids". Most of them came from hardship, but had the talent and ability to get out of tough circumstances, and use football to attend college and then play ball. And thats great. But we hear this after EVERY DRAFT. "He has a wunninh smile!". Hes "got a great personality". 

Hell, Mark Sanchez is a funny kid with a great personality and winning smile.... Kevin Basped had an inspiring story....Lorenzo Mauldin had an amazing road just to get drafted and is a good guy. 

But Jets fans are of two camps, "tear them down and sh*t on everyone" or immediately fawning over and cannonizing guys right out of the gate, and then arguing on their case for years to explain away their irrational devotion or hate.

How about we step back and let the kid play a game before his shrine gets prepped in Canton. We went through this same exact sh*t 4 years ago with Leo. He was a real leader, a high character guy that measures up to JJ Watt and will make Mo and Sheldon better.....

Good for Q. I'm glad he made good for his family. He seems like a nice kid....but I just hope his game (and tweener size) adapts to the NFL game.... That's all. That's not hate. Its just that I've seen and heard this all before, and am usually left disappointed. 

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Look, just to clarify, I'm not rooting AGAINTS Q, and yes, he seems like a really nice kid....but in all honesty, MOST of the guys drafted into the NFL are "good kids". Most of them came from hardship, but had the talent and ability to get out of tough circumstances, and use football to attend college and then play ball. And thats great. But we hear this after EVERY DRAFT. "He has a wunninh smile!". Hes "got a great personality". 

Hell, Mark Sanchez is a funny kid with a great personality and winning smile.... Kevin Basped had an inspiring story....Lorenzo Mauldin had an amazing road just to get drafted and is a good guy. 

But Jets fans are of two camps, "tear them down and sh*t on everyone" or immediately fawning over and cannonizing guys right out of the gate, and then arguing on their case for years to explain away their irrational devotion or hate.

How about we step back and let the kid play a game before his shrine gets prepped in Canton. We went through this same exact sh*t 4 years ago with Leo. He was a real leader, a high character guy that measures up to JJ Watt and will make Mo and Sheldon better.....

Good for Q. I'm glad he made good for his family. He seems like a nice kid....but I just hope his game (and tweener size) adapts to the NFL game.... That's all. That's not hate. Its just that I've seen and heard this all before, and am usually left disappointed. 

or everybody could just react to Quennin the way they want to.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Aaron Donald is smaller and adapted to the NFL game pretty well.. Not comparing talent just size at DT..

Big difference between saying “he seems like a nice kid” and “he should be in Canton.” I’m guessing you’ve been hurt before.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • WTF? 1