Never in a million years

Would I have thought firing Mac would be a bad thing until today

I thought he was a terrible  but once again we see the ultimate problem is ownership

there is no way you can let a guy run FA and the draft and then give control to a failed coach - even great coaches have failed when given control Gase is a loser as shown by his record and how you let it known that Gase did not want to pay bell is insane- bell will now be a cancer

Jets are a clown show might as well fire gase now too woody and Chris can be gm and coach 

• Thumb Down 2

30 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Would I have thought firing Mac would be a bad thing until today

I thought he was a terrible  but once again we see the ultimate problem is ownership

there is no way you can let a guy run FA and the draft and then give control to a failed coach - even great coaches have failed when given control Gase is a loser as shown by his record and how you let it known that Gase did not want to pay bell is insane- bell will now be a cancer

Jets are a clown show might as well fire gase now too woody and Chris can be gm and coach 

In the new arrangement, Christopher Johnson reports to Gase.  Right now, he's Woody's "interim brother".

• Haha 3