How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

Bob

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

1. It wasn't funny in the other thread.

2. It wasn't funny 2 years ago when I saw it the first time.

1 - Yeah. I screwed up in the other thread.

2 - Liar. You didn't see it two years ago.

3 - Go **** yourself, a$$hole.

3 - Go **** yourself, a$$hole.

1. It's okay, the mind is the first thing to go.

2. That's been around a long time.

3. When it's soft it doesn't reach. When it's hard, it doesn't bend.

3a. I'd say the same to you, but you know what the second thing to go is?

Looks like you still haven't learned how to spell.

Or type.. which I already knew I can't do.

You really do pride yourself on being the biggest assh0le you can be, don't you? Not to mention begging to be a moderator on here with "He's tanned and rested...." How about you use your new motto... "He's lame and pathetic"

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

1 to move it to the Lighting section

2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

5 to flame the spell checkers

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Reminds me of Barton's posts on JI.

Thor99,Aec4...Please act your age. You don't like Bob,great. We know. Move on.

smizzy, I like bob. I'm kinda old & don't enjoy acting my age much.

can I please act like 30 yrs younger....like.

thanks in advance for your prompt & amicable response.....like

If you were paying attention, you'd know I have no interest in being a moderator here or anywhere.

Instead, you just work harder at being the whiny little bitch who got banned from JI.

I don't mind being part of the club that got banned from JI. It's not like he bans people for legit reasons.

If you do not want to be moderator, assh0le, then why the "Tanned and Rested" pictures asking for you to be moderator? Don't say it was a joke, because they all came out in times when it looked like Maxman may need some help with moderators. You'll be embarassing yourself if you say it's a joke... Oh wait, you wouldn't mind, you find a way to do that daily anyway.

Look.. ban me from here, I don't care. If there is one thing in this world I can't stand, it's someone with a smug attitude. I've never seen a guy, in person or on the internet, with more of a smug attitude than this jerkoff. It also amazes me how he gets away calling people names, and noone says anything. Here's the proof... You singled Thor out for doing nothing, and taking the abuse from Bob the Jerkoff:

3 - Go **** yourself, *******.

It's amazing how he didn't get singled out at all for that.

Archived