OK, Kokinis not coming, but its allright

SouthernJet

Ok, so Ravens wont let him come. But you know what , did we really expect a team to let thier pro personell guy come JUST BEFORE DRAFT????

We will have toi utilize out scouting dept. and Bradway for this next draft. They have been doing all thier homework and the only difference wil lbe that Mangini will make the decisions, not Bradway. I am sure mangini was in the loop on MANY of the players New England was looking at, remember he only came here a few weeks ago.

My guess is this report is a little early. I assume that Baltimore will allow Kokinis to come here after the draft and free agency period. I expect him to be hired just before Camp starts in July.

Ok, so Ravens wont let him come. But you know what , did we really expect a team to let thier pro personell guy come JUST BEFORE DRAFT????

We will have toi utilize out scouting dept. and Bradway for this next draft. They have been doing all thier homework and the only difference wil lbe that Mangini will make the decisions, not Bradway. I am sure mangini was in the loop on MANY of the players New England was looking at, remember he only came here a few weeks ago.

My guess is this report is a little early. I assume that Baltimore will allow Kokinis to come here after the draft and free agency period. I expect him to be hired just before Camp starts in July.

Also the between-the-lines statement is that someone desirable (Balt wouldn't let him go) was willing - if not eager - to come to the Jets in a lateral move.

Also the between-the-lines statement is that someone desirable (Balt wouldn't let him go) was willing - if not eager - to come to the Jets in a lateral move.

ya, good point, this will happen, just not right away.

lets face it, balt, would be fools to let him go before draft. Only Herma nd Bradway would do something like that.

The logic you guys are making is sound, but that means this year's moves and draft is being run by Bradway's input, with Mike & Eric having final say. I would rather a fresh "Football Guy" in there instead of Terry.

a fresh football guy in the loop for this years draft is already workin on another team,,that team wont let the startegy leave befor ethe draft,,

we have no choice but to wait...

Mangini, Tannenbaum and Kokinis all worked together with the Browns. I think they set up the Gatorade tables befor each game, but there is a working relationship there.

Archived