Ken Whisenhunt

Maxman

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that Ken Whisenhunt has a chance to go down as a great football mind and Bruce Coslet will only be remembered for that haircut?

I remember Coslet, not for his haircut, but for his daughter holding those wires on the sidelines....

:D

I've been a fan for 26 years, and I remember when the Bears and Jets were bad. Brutal.

Remember the Blair Thomas fumble against Chicago?

Jeez...why do I do this to myself?

:confused:

It hit me the other day when I turned 30 that this will be my 20th year of watching this team. 20 friggin years. I can't believe I've been a fan for that long. At least I've gotten to see the Yanks win four rings in that same span.

It hit me the other day when I turned 30 that this will be my 20th year of watching this team. 20 friggin years. I can't believe I've been a fan for that long. At least I've gotten to see the Yanks win four rings in that same span.

Just think, compared to some people on this board you're a piker as far as length of Jets service. When Savage shows up we're all pikers.

Do you all remember that Whisenhunt played for the Jets in 1991 & 1992?

I definitely do not remember that he played for them, honestly I don't think anyone was actually playing those years. What position? Those were lean times, I think I've mentally blocked out the early to mid 1990's.:bag:

I definitely do not remember that he played for them, honestly I don't think anyone was actually playing those years. What position? Those were lean times, I think I've mentally blocked out the early to mid 1990's.:bag:

3rd string tight end.

Archived