who is the GOAT?

24 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

I thought we were definitely going to game six. 

6 ! ???  I only saw/heard of 4 nites, with tonite being #4. I was kinda pissed since there was nothing to watch tonite so I just kinda scrolled around and found it by accident. You'd think they would have let people know.

Just seeing this thread now, but I was always a huge Ken fan and would have said he’d win before the series started. James was flashy and won because he gamed the board and hit big bonuses, but against these guys he lost that advantage. And in terms of pure trivia knowledge, I’d take Ken all day. I remember watching him when I was still in high school 15 years ago and the guy was a robot. It stands to reason that in a first to three series with 2 games each night (61 clues/questions per game), this was always going to be about grinding it out with pure trivia knowledge. The more you know, the more times you get to make a selection on the board, the more chances you have at getting the daily doubles and keeping them out of James’ hands. Ken was always the smart bet here, and I’m glad he came away victorious.

• 2 months later...