Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
batman10023

who is the GOAT?

Recommended Posts

we finally will get to find out who is the GOAT - 

my gut says James will pull it out.  Ken maybe in his prime but doubtful now.

thankfully they got this in before Alex has to retire due to illness. 

can't wait!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James wins bigly.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About as exciting as the return of the bachelor...  

  • Butt Fumble 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex.

Sentimental favorite.

Fu(k cancer

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will pick James.

I think from an intellect standpoint they are well matched but it is fact that the younger brain is a faster processor. Also doesnt hurt that he has the betting method mastered.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No One: 

Literally No One:

@Pac: My girlfriend watches it, not me.

Still, No One: 

Pac: I just think it's unfair to all the other girls looking for love, that Hannah B. comes back, you know what I mean?

But. Like. I mean. It’s a hilarious show. That dramatic tea cup re-enactment was top notch production. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

I will pick James.

I think from an intellect standpoint they are well matched but it is fact that the younger brain is a faster processor. Also doesnt hurt that he has the betting method mastered.

agree re younger and also more recently in game shape.

the betting method i think they all will have now.  so no advantage to him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CurtMart said:

Alex? James? Ken? Barbie? What?

the Greatest of All Time - often referred to as the "GOAT".   There is a Jeopardy GOAT game on this week in prime time.  

i think this was suppose to be in the Lounge but i guess it got put in here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Bachelor?  Is that what this thread is really about?

Where's @jetsrule128 and his Big Brother thread from JI?

Oh he had Big Brother threads here too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, jetstream23 said:

The Bachelor?  Is that what this thread is really about?

Where's @jetsrule128 and his Big Brother thread from JI?

Can’t wait for the next season in March ! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, Kolchak said:

Sean Connery is the Jeopardy GOAT!

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rooting for James. Most dominant player I have ever seen in 30+ years of the show. Brad is likeable and smart, but not as well rounded. Ken seems like a phony and a doofus. Smart, sure. But a tool.

 

James is like a ******* machine and plays fearlessly. I still think he had a time and a number in mind going in, and threw the game to go home when he lost to less charismatic Amy Farrah Fowler. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Rooting for James. Most dominant player I have ever seen in 30+ years of the show. Brad is likeable and smart, but not as well rounded. Ken seems like a phony and a doofus. Smart, sure. But a tool.

 

James is like a ******* machine and plays fearlessly. I still think he had a time and a number in mind going in, and threw the game to go home when he lost to less charismatic Amy Farrah Fowler. 

LOL   Couldn't agree more about Ken, doofus is a great term for him.  Very unlikeable guy. Rooting for James as well.

Amy certainly didn't last too long did she. I suspect she was a droid. Perhaps one of the early models like the A2000.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, jetstream23 said:

The Bachelor?  Is that what this thread is really about?

Where's @jetsrule128 and his Big Brother thread from JI?

If you’re asking me who the best big brother player of all time it’s either dr will Kirby or dan gheesling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, batman10023 said:

These questions seem much harder than normal. 
 

 

Quicker to the answer too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetsrule128 said:

If you’re asking me who the best big brother player of all time it’s either dr will Kirby or dan gheesling 

 

I'm not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James has his stride back.

Its time for him to give Jennings the crushing defeat he deserves.

Oh and for those who do not care for Jennings (I dont) get used to seeing him. I have heard he is the most logical replacement for Trebek when he has to leave.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, CrazyCarl40 said:

But. Like. I mean. It’s a hilarious show. That dramatic tea cup re-enactment was top notch production. 

The thing of it is, The Bachelorette at least makes sense.  A bunch of dudes competing for one woman.  That's how life works.  It has some basis for being relatable.  

But The Bachelor?  Come on now.  No one guy, no matter how rich or good looking, is worth dozens of women fighting over for several weeks.  Two women, sure.  But not dozens.  I guess that's what makes it entertaining for some people; the notion that it goes against "the design" and doesn't have any reflection on how life works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 4:01 PM, Kleckineau said:

James has his stride back.

Its time for him to give Jennings the crushing defeat he deserves.

Oh and for those who do not care for Jennings (I dont) get used to seeing him. I have heard he is the most logical replacement for Trebek when he has to leave.

The man has ZERO personality IMO. BTW : WTF kind of finish was that.? My wife and I thought there was going to be one more show the way they ended it. . Kinda anti-climatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 3:01 PM, Thai Jet said:

The man has ZERO personality IMO. BTW : WTF kind of finish was that.? My wife and I thought there was going to be one more show the way they ended it. . Kinda anti-climatic.

agree re personality.  

it's not done, i think they have another show tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 7:37 PM, Untouchable said:

If I was in charge, I’d “cleanse” every a$$hole who even knows what this thread is about.

thankfully you aren't in charge!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...