who is the GOAT?

40 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No One: 

Literally No One:

@Pac: My girlfriend watches it, not me.

Still, No One: 

Pac: I just think it's unfair to all the other girls looking for love, that Hannah B. comes back, you know what I mean?

But. Like. I mean. It’s a hilarious show. That dramatic tea cup re-enactment was top notch production. 

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

I will pick James.

I think from an intellect standpoint they are well matched but it is fact that the younger brain is a faster processor. Also doesnt hurt that he has the betting method mastered.

agree re younger and also more recently in game shape.

the betting method i think they all will have now.  so no advantage to him.

Rooting for James. Most dominant player I have ever seen in 30+ years of the show. Brad is likeable and smart, but not as well rounded. Ken seems like a phony and a doofus. Smart, sure. But a tool.

James is like a ******* machine and plays fearlessly. I still think he had a time and a number in mind going in, and threw the game to go home when he lost to less charismatic Amy Farrah Fowler. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Rooting for James. Most dominant player I have ever seen in 30+ years of the show. Brad is likeable and smart, but not as well rounded. Ken seems like a phony and a doofus. Smart, sure. But a tool.

James is like a ******* machine and plays fearlessly. I still think he had a time and a number in mind going in, and threw the game to go home when he lost to less charismatic Amy Farrah Fowler. 

LOL   Couldn't agree more about Ken, doofus is a great term for him.  Very unlikeable guy. Rooting for James as well.

Amy certainly didn't last too long did she. I suspect she was a droid. Perhaps one of the early models like the A2000.

• Upvote 1

On 1/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, CrazyCarl40 said:

But. Like. I mean. It’s a hilarious show. That dramatic tea cup re-enactment was top notch production. 

The thing of it is, The Bachelorette at least makes sense.  A bunch of dudes competing for one woman.  That's how life works.  It has some basis for being relatable.  

But The Bachelor?  Come on now.  No one guy, no matter how rich or good looking, is worth dozens of women fighting over for several weeks.  Two women, sure.  But not dozens.  I guess that's what makes it entertaining for some people; the notion that it goes against "the design" and doesn't have any reflection on how life works. 

On 1/9/2020 at 4:01 PM, Kleckineau said:

James has his stride back.

Its time for him to give Jennings the crushing defeat he deserves.

Oh and for those who do not care for Jennings (I dont) get used to seeing him. I have heard he is the most logical replacement for Trebek when he has to leave.

The man has ZERO personality IMO. BTW : WTF kind of finish was that.? My wife and I thought there was going to be one more show the way they ended it. . Kinda anti-climatic.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:01 PM, Thai Jet said:

The man has ZERO personality IMO. BTW : WTF kind of finish was that.? My wife and I thought there was going to be one more show the way they ended it. . Kinda anti-climatic.

agree re personality.  

it's not done, i think they have another show tonight.