JetNation Turns 15 - THANK YOU!!! Short video in thread...

Maxman

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Wanted to keep it as close to one minute as possible. The list of posters is SOOOOOO long. I wish I could thank everyone by name. But the top posters would end up being a 15 minute video because that is how many people have been important to this site.

Yeah, guess you're right.  Was just hoping it would bring back folks like Bronzy and Verde (or at least images ?).  And maybe Garb, too.  lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, guess you're right.  Was just hoping it would bring back folks like Bronzy and Verde (or at least images ?).  And maybe Garb, too.  lol

Bronzey is still here. I wish Verde was back here.

If Garb came back in 40 years, that would be too soon lol.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hall of Fame Moderator in da haus!

"Viva La JetNation" was the very post that got me banned from JI. I'm so glad they did. 

What a great group of people I've met over the years. Lots of memories. 

Congrats to Phil for keeping this place running. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TaborJet said:

"Viva La JetNation" was the very post that got me banned from JI. I'm so glad they did. 

What a great group of people I've met over the years. Lots of memories. 

Congrats to Phil for keeping this place running. 

That is great! Man he used to hate seeing JetNation he would censor it every chance he got. Speaking of censorship, here is the mission statement that I wrote on 2/13/05. We seriously went from concept to site in a few days. I legit didn't go to bed before 4am for the first few months. Had like 3 hours sleep at most for a decent stretch in the beginning.

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Thanks again everyone, 15 years and it has been a lot of fun. The best part is we are just getting started. We have the same passion and energy for all of this. Now we have more resources and the team has Sam Darnold. The best is yet to come.

• Upvote 3

On 2/19/2020 at 10:39 AM, Maxman said:

That is great! Man he used to hate seeing JetNation he would censor it every chance he got. Speaking of censorship, here is the mission statement that I wrote on 2/13/05. We seriously went from concept to site in a few days. I legit didn't go to bed before 4am for the first few months. Had like 3 hours sleep at most for a decent stretch in the beginning.

image.png

thanx  &  congrats !

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2020 at 12:25 AM, Maxman said:

Welcome back Kelly. Thanks for all the emails while you were going. That was fun.  :)

YOU're welcome !   ?

p.s.  btw,.. no worries !.. i'm Like a  BAD  habit... i keep comin' back ! !    ?

• Upvote 1