2020 jets mock

23 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Ok I'll explain.  This is me addressing the oline unlike maccagnan. 

Reagor with resigning Robby keeps the safety out of the box which helps our young oline/ bell.  Plus reagor can return

There's better wr's that will be available there. We can fulfill that need, which is important, with a later pick, say Bowden from Kentucky in the 5th or 6th round.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

There's better wr's that will be available there. We can fulfill that need, which is important, with a later pick, say Bowden from Kentucky in the 5th or 6th round.

Honestly I'm tempted to go oline with 1,2,and 3. That and hopefully big q turns the corner.  I still cant believe we passed on Oliver. Dude was the best player in tht draft and dropped because his college coach didn't want him to wear a team jacket. You cant make this sh*t up

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Testaverde98 said:

Honestly I'm tempted to go oline with 1,2,and 3

We have to grab a WR with the 2nd round pick.  Or JD will look like he has Mac-20 virus.  In 3rd round go right back to OL and take best available player - Ruiz, Hennessey, Badass, whoever's rated highest on his OL draft board.  McGovern gives JD the luxury of going G or C since he can play either position.

9 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

We have to grab a WR with the 2nd round pick.  Or JD will look like he has Mac-20 virus.  In 3rd round go right back to OL and take best available player - Ruiz, Hennessey, Badass, whoever's rated highest on his OL draft board.  McGovern gives JD the luxury of going G or C since he can play either position.

Wayne Chrebet was undrafted and better than keyshawn 

Seriously 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Being able to return kicks is abut #100 on the most important things for a player these days.  (I'm not taking a shot at the ops opinion specifically just making more of an observation.)

Between the neutered kick off rules and very few actual punt returns these days it is a not a big factor.  Add on to that the the 1st time a starter gets hammered on kick return or fumbles they are off the returns.

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Being able to return kicks is abut #100 on the most important things for a player these days.  (I'm not taking a shot at the ops opinion specifically just making more of an observation.)

Between the neutered kick off rules and very few actual punt returns these days it is a not a big factor.  Add on to that the the 1st time a starter gets hammered on kick return or fumbles they are off the returns.

I agree but it's a bonus and shows he has playmaking talent which this team needs big time while our young oline develops this yr

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Testaverde98 said:

1 Mecki Becton OT

2 Jalen Reagor WR

3 Ben Bredeson G

3 Alton Robinson DE

4 Amik Robertson CB

5 Jon Runyan OT/G

6 Lavert Hill CB 

J Gruden loves  His offense, and it wouldn’t be surprising if he took two in the first round.( 12, and at 19). Why the Raiders didn’t make a play for Robbie Anderson.( concentrated on defense in Fa)    

Once the run starts on Wr’s they can come off the board real fast.( there so much talent that you still should be able to get a pretty good one left in round two. 

13 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

J Gruden loves  His offense, and it wouldn’t be surprising if he took two in the first round.( 12, and at 19). Why the Raiders didn’t make a play for Robbie Anderson.( concentrated on defense in Fa)    

Once the run starts on Wr’s they can come off the board real fast.( there so much talent that you still should be able to get a pretty good one left in round two. 

I dont care about wr until the oline is fixed.  I just picked reagor to be reasonable.  Like I said if I was gm I'd offer Robby a  few mil or  kick rocks. And draft oline rds 1-3

4 hours ago, Testaverde98 said:

1 Mecki Becton OT

2 Jalen Reagor WR

3 Ben Bredeson G

3 Alton Robinson DE

4 Amik Robertson CB

5 Jon Runyan OT/G

6 Lavert Hill CB 

We have 2 6th rd picks now so you get to pick someone else. 

Good job. I don't love this draft but it would be better than the last 4 we've had.  lol 

Reagor is not the guy to choose as our WR from this draft. Especially when we're only choosing one. 

Too much Defense too haha