Can Cablevision subscribers purchase NFL Network?

It says on the NFL Network commercials contact direct tv or your cable provider...so I was wondering...does cablevision have some sort for deal for the NFL Network that you would only get if you asked for / payed for? If so I'm getting it ASAP.

It says on the NFL Network commercials contact direct tv or your cable provider...so I was wondering...does cablevision have some sort for deal for the NFL Network that you would only get if you asked for / payed for? If so I'm getting it ASAP.

i dont think so...but i'm just basing it on the fact that i never saw nfl network on the channel guide...might as well just call them to check it out...

Problem is I have no other choice since I do not know of any other high speed internet connections in my area. The last time I checked there was no DSL in my area. That is really the only reason I stay. I could just keep the cable modem service. IDK, I need to look into this further. I hope to be moving within 3-6 months though and I was going to wait until then to run the numbers.

Problem is for me is in August we're moving up to Hicksville USA (Wantage, NJ...close to Vernon / Hamburg in Sussex County) and I don't believe you can get Optimum Online and or Direct TV / a dish up there (according to my brother who knows a lot when it comes to all that kinda crap)

So...yeah.

I want Direct TV but my family sucks.

Problem is for me is in August we're moving up to Hicksville USA (Wantage, NJ...close to Vernon / Hamburg in Sussex County) and I don't believe you can get Optimum Online and or Direct TV / a dish up there (according to my brother who knows a lot when it comes to all that kinda crap)

So...yeah.

I want Direct TV but my family sucks.

p805152reg.jpg

Problem is I have no other choice since I do not know of any other high speed internet connections in my area. The last time I checked there was no DSL in my area. That is really the only reason I stay. I could just keep the cable modem service. IDK, I need to look into this further. I hope to be moving within 3-6 months though and I was going to wait until then to run the numbers.

DIRECTV does have high speed internet. It is called DIRECWAY. I have seen a demo and it is fast! all you need is a clear shot at the SOUTHERN sky and you are in! The antenna is for both TV and Internet. VERY FAST too!

DIRECTV does have high speed internet. It is called DIRECWAY. I have seen a demo and it is fast! all you need is a clear shot at the SOUTHERN sky and you are in! The antenna is for both TV and Internet. VERY FAST too!
Unfortunately it is more than twice the price of Optimum Online per month and there is a $600 turnup fee...

How long can time warner cable hold out?

I have time warner and called their people to find out if they had any plns to include it now, here's what transpired:

RaffyD: "Are you guys going to be carrying the NFL network soon because there are a lot games scheduled for next year and I need to be able to watch them? If not, I am canceling my service and getting direct tv."

TWC: "I'm not sure, let me check the channel guide."

RaffyD: "No, it's not on the channel guide I know this already. Are you having discussions with NFL network to get that channel on board??? I need to know as it is very important to me."

TWC: "Hold on, let me speak with my superviser" (10 minutes on hold) "We don't carry that channel right now and we don't know if we will."

RaffyD: "Thanks, you told me absolutely nothing.":Cuss:

Archived