Last to post in this thread wins

the bunnies were whimsical. i hesitate to say cute. and perhaps symbolic, but you'd know better than i would.

Sometimes a rabbit is just a rabbit. Sometimes it just happens to be what the guy can paint well. That's a Bellini and apparently he paints rabbits into a lot of stuff. Usually Jerome is associated with lions and Egypt and rabbits with springtime, but who knows.

Sometimes a rabbit is just a rabbit. Sometimes it just happens to be what the guy can paint well. That's a Bellini and apparently he paints rabbits into a lot of stuff. Usually Jerome is associated with lions and Egypt and rabbits with springtime, but who knows.

even when they're all nose to nose like that?

i don't take teletubbies at face value either.

I don't think any word has had its definition perverted more.

to the point where perverted is probably in several of those definitions.

but yes. and no.

it's difficult to say whats really going on in anyone's heart or mind or soul. you're stuck either taking their words for it or defining love as a behavior and neither seems quite right.

Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up,

Does not behave itself rudely, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, keeps no record of evil;

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up,

Does not behave itself rudely, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, keeps no record of evil;

Rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Puffed up and rude. Guess I'm not love.