Last to post in this thread wins

Not much happening today, I passed my driving test, my car failed its NCT test.

They just gave me an Italian translation of my license and said it was good enough. They'd better be taking care of my car too. It's US market so I'm sure the Italians would find a way to fail it for everything if I don't get help.

What do you have to do to get it to pass?

They just gave me an Italian translation of my license and said it was good enough. They'd better be taking care of my car too. It's US market so I'm sure the Italians would find a way to fail it for everything if I don't get help.

What do you have to do to get it to pass?

The rear shocks weren't up to standard. I'd say you'll have no problems, after all the Italians don't have the obsession with old bangers on the road like the current morons in government here do.

The rear shocks weren't up to standard. I'd say you'll have no problems, after all the Italians don't have the obsession with old bangers on the road like the current morons in government here do.

The big problem here is that you make and appointment and then the guy isn't there and they want you to make another appointment so you don't have to wait. Between closing for 2-3 hours in the middle of the day, the scopero's and the coffee breaks the Italian work day begins at 8:30 am, ends at 5:30 pm and is only about 3 hours long.