Arkham Asylum - Town Wins

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Apparently Nyn shot you.  What a jerk.  

While I believe she's Robin, I don't necessarily think that means she's town yet. If she legit threw me in jail as an OMGUS then big yikes.

Also the "if AVM is scum, lynch 80 immediately" post was gross. As if scum wouldn't buddy up to someone and refuse to vote them D1 even though they are town...

That said, she at least has a role that is vetted and if she starts getting out of hand with it you can easily lynch her. Will likely be better targets to lynch to start D2.

Her shooting me definitely shifted the tides from what was going to look like competing trains and maybe her lynch to lynching dice. Without officially knowing dice's alignment it's hard to say.

I'll try to stuff him full of this gross Red Lobster buffet and see if he'll talk.

And should be noted it's not really "shooting" like 80 originally said and then I said myself. That does make me lean more town on Nyn...it's just far from a certainty.

I'm still very much in the game - this is not the dead thread, I just can't vote or post in the main thread.

• WTF? 1

Just now, AVM said:

And should be noted it's not really "shooting" like 80 originally said and then I said myself. That does make me lean more town on Nyn...it's just far from a certainty.

I'm still very much in the game - this is not the dead thread, I just can't vote or post in the main thread.

And I know because I asked DPR

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I'll be your proxy.  Who should I vote?  lol.

Need to see how day breaks. Deaths happening overnight would make me feel a bit better about Nyn, unless we're concerned there are 3 factions.

Right now town (villains + non-flipped heroes) throw people in jail. Nyn also throws people in jail. Don't yet know what Batman/scum do, but I'd guess kill? If there are no deaths but people sent to prison overnight then feel less good about Nyn. If there are deaths, you'd have to feel better at least for the time being.

FYI - I didn't like the Ape's "I would have done the same thing" post after the lynch. Crush's desire to get you lynched most of the day phase seemed out of character but I don't know what to make of it yet. You all should push from more from JC tomorrow, but there's nothing overtly scummy there yet.

14 minutes ago, AVM said:

While I believe she's Robin, I don't necessarily think that means she's town yet. If she legit threw me in jail as an OMGUS then big yikes.

Also the "if AVM is scum, lynch 80 immediately" post was gross. As if scum wouldn't buddy up to someone and refuse to vote them D1 even though they are town...

That said, she at least has a role that is vetted and if she starts getting out of hand with it you can easily lynch her. Will likely be better targets to lynch to start D2.

Orlly?

• Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, AVM said:

Her shooting me definitely shifted the tides from what was going to look like competing trains and maybe her lynch to lynching dice. Without officially knowing dice's alignment it's hard to say.

I'll try to stuff him full of this gross Red Lobster buffet and see if he'll talk.

I submitted when dice hardly had any votes. Nice try though.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I submitted when dice hardly had any votes. Nice try though.

That's...exactly the point.

JiF said "competing trains dice and nyn" - you started getting votes, I'm sent in here and dice gets run up.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, AVM said:

That's...exactly the point.

JiF said "competing trains dice and nyn" - you started getting votes, I'm sent in here and dice gets run up.

You got sent here cause you were scummy af. Lmk when you arrive at the acceptance stage.

Sorry for getting in the way of the three stooges show though... (not really sorry).

Also sidestapping the color difference deal noted.

• Thumb Down 2

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You got sent here cause you were scummy af. Lmk when you arrive at the acceptance stage.

Sorry for getting in the way of the three stooges show though... (not really sorry).

Also sidestapping the color difference deal noted.

You really struggle with tunnel vision sometimes. Love you, mean it...but shew.

I got sent here because you got very OMGUSy, at best. Lmk when you arrive at the acceptance stage.

DPR had me in red - the villains (or at least some of us) are the good guys. If he doesn't revise it from being red it means one of two things:

1) Red and black are the two faction colors and that will be settled out real quick

2) It's an indicator of a difference between being lynched and sent here and being "arrested" and sent here, if that's what you did.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, AVM said:

You really struggle with tunnel vision sometimes. Love you, mean it...but shew.

I got sent here because you got very OMGUSy, at best. Lmk when you arrive at the acceptance stage.

DPR had me in red - the villains (or at least some of us) are the good guys. If he doesn't revise it from being red it means one of two things:

1) Red and black are the two faction colors and that will be settled out real quick

2) It's an indicator of a difference between being lynched and sent here and being "arrested" and sent here, if that's what you did.

Wrong

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I'll admit the attitude the last couple of games is starting to wear me down.

Mine? We hardly had any i interaction last game before you got popped and we were teammates the game prior to that. So w/e

• Thumb Down 1

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I will not be voting you this game.  No sir.

YES! Building a coalition!

BTW - by rule in the event I'm incarcerated you lead the League of Chaos until my return. Do with this information whatever you wish.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1