Fantasy Football Team Names

Smizzy

My best ever team name is pretty cruel. In the annual league as I run with all of my real-life friends, I was "the Northern Georges" a couple years ago. There was a retarded fellow that went to school with us named George Northern. There was also a tard named Roxy, so this past year I was "the Southern Roxies".

I also liked my fantasy baseball name of "Nomar Mr. Nice Guy", but when he got injured, I had to change it to "the Smash Club", which wasn't that great. I wanted a Full House reference, but Jesse and the Rippers wouldn't fit. Also, back in the day when I liked Eminem, my fantasy football team was called "the Ken Kaniffs".

• 2 weeks later...
Why do you hate David Barrett so much?

Did he shut down Freddie Mitchell when he was a Cardinal or something?

Psh. Somebody stop Freddie? Impossible.;)

Actually I don't really know how my hatred of David Barrett started. I loved him in 04 for some strange sick reason and then the St.Louis game came, oh boy did it came. He couldn't cover Holt, Bruce, Curtis, he couldn't tackle anything. He started playing off the ball even more last year and he played like **** the entire season. As I've said before for 6 or 7 weeks in 04 he was the man, but before that and since then he's been the younger version of Aaron Beasley back there. It sickens me to think he'll be considered the #1 CB on this team next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived