How are you celebrating this year?

AFJF

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Aye, that was my point (glad you took it the right way).  It's not that Pappy is bad in any way, but $2K a bottle, even $1K a bottle, that's a ton for most folks, myself included.  Beyond ~$250/bottle is generally outside my own willingness to pay, generally.  For many folks I know, it's $50.

It's why I generally try to recommend more generally available/affordable bottles, the kind of stuff folks will enjoy/feel good about, but not miss a mortgage payment for, lol!  It doesn't mean the 40 year old Rosebank I had a taste of on my 40th birthday wasn't worth, to me, the killer price tag I paid for just 3 oz. of it!

Also good to know... Many of the common label bourbon bottlers use Buffalo Trace, anyway. :)  And they taste just fine.... They may add a bit of corn whiskey, rye or natural dark sweetener to it, but there is a lot of Buffalo Trace out there incognito...

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not the holidays, but the firing of Adam Gase?

I figure I'll sit back with a couple drinks and do what I can to erase these past two disastrous seasons from my mind.

I am celebrating by learning more about SEO to help bring in more new Jets fans once this team becomes the talk of the league this offseason.