QW not getting in the pro bowl is one of the worst snubs in recent years

Philc1

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes, I think the Browns are so depleted the Jets can get after it.

It's what happens when a team is talentless.  The entire offense falls apart.  Jets D line will continue to dominate.

The lead is too great now for Cleveland to rely on run game.  Browns are doomed b/c  they will make stupid throws now.  

On 12/26/2020 at 6:53 AM, kmnj said:

Jet fans are crazy and over hype players - he is on a one win team while other players are simply better and are on better teams

He has had a nice season and it is about time 

Yeah well the discussion is about pro bowl, not playoffs. So there’s a lil difference. 

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Agreed.  

Not to get off topic, but this is what Sam has faced for three years.  Maybe he is salvagable.

I don't particularly like his reckless instincts.  In trouble, he reverts to terrible footwork and decision making.  Nott sure he is salvageable.  I really don't know.  That's Joe Douglas' job and he better get it right.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I don't particularly like his reckless instincts.  In trouble, he reverts to terrible footwork and decision making.  Nott sure he is salvageable.  I really don't know.  That's Joe Douglas' job and he better get it right.

Your right.

My main thing with Darnold is he doesn't see the field well.  How many times this season have we seen open WR's, and he just goes to the wrong place.  He fallls apart under pressure, and makes bad choices............consistently.

At this point I don't think that is fixable.  That is Douglas job.  His career is going to rest on it.  I sure hope he makes the right choice.   

1 hour ago, flgreen said:

lol

The Pro Bowl is total BS.  it's about name recognition..  

Think Parcells said players make the Pro Bowl 2 years after they earned it, and say on the Pro Bowl 2 years after they stink.

I agree.  The voting for it is bs you have hacks like Max Kellerman voting on it