Chad back for camp

SoFlaJets

Chad will have a stronger arm strength, the kind of strength we all saw when he played at Marshall (if you watched those games on ESPN against Toledo every year).

I just love how all you guys actually thought he wouldn't be back for the regular season just a month ago and now he'll be playing in the Pre-Season games without a problem. :lol:

Guys, comeon, put your trust in Chad.

Terry, listen to me. Go out at sign a LT and move Fabini back to RT. You have too much time, money and emotional investment in Chad to not give him the protection he needs.

correct

... i can live with fabini at lt if we have to, but esp. with c-p coming back from an injury we need to make sure both ot spots are filled by veterans ... i'm sure he knows this & is seeing what falls out as cuts continue ... i'm sure visions of kendall are dancing in his head ...

... come on denny green ... help us again ...

http://www.azcardinals.com/team/player_bio.html?iid=28

l_j_r

in a perfect world chad would have the same procedure as lee majors in the 'six million dollar man'. he would come back with a canon and sling the ball all over the field throw for 4,000 yds and lead the jets to their 1st superbowl since 1969.

unfortunately we are stuck with the reality that his already weak arm will probably be weaker in '05.

"Chad's a quick healer" Herm Edwards, M.D. (moronic dipsh*t).

Is this like when Herm said "We'll get Lamont more carries" or "Quincy has the get the play off quicker"?

Well we all know how Dr. Edwards diagnosed Chad's "Shoulder Strain".

Dr. Edwards, is that rubber glove and KY really neccessary to check my shoulder?

Well we all know how Dr. Edwards diagnosed Chad's "Shoulder Strain".

Dr. Edwards, is that rubber glove and KY really neccessary to check my shoulder?

******* dope. It's gotten to the point where even seeing anything in quotes by Herman pisses me off. He could come up to me and say "Hello!" and I'd want to beat his dumb ass.

farging dope. It's gotten to the point where even seeing anything in quotes by Herman pisses me off. He could come up to me and say "Hello!" and I'd want to beat his dumb a$$.

Agreed. I used to support him but I've had enough. No Super Bowl this year should equal is termination, period.

Agreed. I used to support him but I've had enough. No Super Bowl this year should equal is termination, period.

As much as I hate to say it, I totally agree. I still support Herm, but he has to lead us to The Game this season or I'm done with him.

The good thing is that he can't hide behind either of his Coordinators this year. He's either going to be exposed as an excellent HC, or JAG.

The good thing is that he can't hide behind either of his Coordinators this year. He's either going to be exposed as an excellent HC, or JAG.

the worst thing that could happen is herm taking the jets to the playoffs and getting knocked out by the eventual superbowl winners. we could get stuck with another dungy, perrenial playoff appearances without getting over the hump.

Guys saying that he has to take us to the SB or be fired..isnt that a lil harsh? Come on guys, we would have been in the AFC championship if it werent for Brien's two fg misses....

Plus you have the added pressure that there is a NEW OC and it will take some time to mesh the offense together under the new scheme...have any of you looked at an NFL offensive playbook? there are a lot of pages to read and learn. Lets hold our comments to fire Edwards till week 8. If we are anything less than 5-3, i will be the first to start with the Herm must go...this team needs a strong start (6-2, 7-1) to get to the promised land.

LL

Guys saying that he has to take us to the SB or be fired..isnt that a lil harsh? Come on guys, we would have been in the AFC championship if it werent for Brien's two fg misses....

Plus you have the added pressure that there is a NEW OC and it will take some time to mesh the offense together under the new scheme...have any of you looked at an NFL offensive playbook? there are a lot of pages to read and learn. Lets hold our comments to fire Edwards till week 8. If we are anything less than 5-3, i will be the first to start with the Herm must go...this team needs a strong start (6-2, 7-1) to get to the promised land.

LL

LL, I can understand the mesh thing taking time, but with really good coaching, the learning curve is shortened.

Hendu installed a new defense and had it excel, all while having two rookies take over starting jobs and some new personnel in Barton, Tongue and Barrett.

I want NO excuses this year. I understand that losing starters like Ferguson and McKenzie can set a team back, but this D will be in it's second year, and impact players could be brought in via the draft. Robertson should take flight this season, in his third year, and the offense should also be much better.

Herm does not get a free ride from me this season. I know each season is different, but this team has many talented players, and now some excelelnt coaching(aside from Herm). It should at least make the Divisional again, but I want more.

LL

i agree with the rush to judgement, but in all likelihood we will be going into '06 with a new DC after donnie moves on to greener pastures. after another great defense in '05 he will have to be at the top of everyone's list for a hc position.

Archived